|Item Weight||5.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||3.5 x 2 x 1.4 inches|
|Item model number||DX2|
KDLINKS DX2 Full-HD 1080P Front + 720P Rear 290° Super Wide Angle Car Dash Cam with G-Sensor & WDR Superior Night Mode, 1 Year Dashcam Warranty
|Sale:||$199.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$130.00 (39%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Front + Rear 2 Lens System + CPL Filter. Full-HD Video 1920*1080 at 30 fps, super wide 165° + 125° angle. The DX2 dash cam can automatically record hands-free in a continuous loop. Large 3" screen, super slim design. Come with 16GB micro SD card, ready to use right out of the box.
- Superior Night-vision by world class F1.6 Six-Glass lenses, and unique dashcam WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system (Similar to HDR technology in Camera)
- 2 Lens system can well cover both front and rear, 165° for front, and 125° for rear, 290° in total.
- Emergency Lock Button & Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can lock current video file for you. Safety First: High Quality Li-polymer 3.7v 110mah battery can bear high/low temperature, with official MSDS report and the most strict PONY Lab Certificate (Tested: 6+ hours in 170°F, 6+ hours in -40°F).
- One Year Warranty To Cover Any Dash Cam hardware Issues. First Class best support for all customers. All emails would be replied in 24 hours, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item KDLINKS DX2 Full-HD 1080P Front + 720P Rear 290° Super Wide Angle Car Dash Cam with G-Sensor & WDR Superior Night Mode, 1 Year Dashcam Warranty
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||NBOX US Distributor||NBOX US Distributor||Party Made Easy||ITrue||Zero Edge Technology, LLC||Zero Edge Technology, LLC|
|Item Dimensions||2 x 3.5 x 1.35 in||5.12 x 6.61 x 3.23 in||0.78 x 3.93 x 2.36 in||3.3 x 7.1 x 5.2 in||2.9 x 4.7 x 2.9 in||2.17 x 3.54 x 1.57 in|
As insurance cost keeps climbing up, if the HD video proof could work for you just once, you could save more money than the price of this dash cam.
The DX2 Dash Cam has a number of modern solutions, useful for all drivers. The dashcam starts recording immediately after turning on the ignition. It has a night mode ensuring high quality recordings also in poor lighting conditions. The WDR system will make no detail escapes the F1.6 high quality camera lens.
The DX2 Dash Cam records Full HD videos (1920 * 1080p) at 30 fps with H.264! The use of six-glass F1.6 lenses and an extremely sensitive AR0330 sensor ensure excellent quality. As a result, the video quality is very detailed and smooth.
Why To Choose DX2
* 2 lens system can well cover both front and rear in 260 degree
* Rear Camera can record 720P HD quality video, not normal VGA low resolution.
* Bonus CPL filter can reduce glare effect from glass
* Premium real HD quality video(1920x1080) for day and night use
* Quick-response support team provides worry-free solutions
* We care about our customers!
Emergency Lock Button & Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can lock current video file for you.
High Quality Li-polymer 3.7v 200mah battery can bear high/low temperature, with official MSDS report and the most strict PONY Lab Certificate
Seller Warranty Description1 Year Warranty
Top Customer Reviews
After returning the X1, I decided to go a step further and order the DX2 because it came with a rear view camera. In my opinion this is just as important as the front view. The main camera was a snap to program (no programming required on the rear). I did the entire thing sitting at my desk using the micro USB cable (supplied) and a cellphone charger. Because of the simple MENU items you will have no trouble setting the unit up. Each step is explained in the manual with recommendations for the settings.
Installation of the front camera was easy after watching a couple of the examples on YouTube. I do recommend that you have a package of 3M Damage-Free clear hanging hooks ready before you start in case you need them. They can be installed using the removable adhesive srips supplied in the package. Home Depot, Walmart, etc. all have these in their picutres hanging and tape areas. I tested them on a piece of sheet Lexan before using them on my car and they can be removed without leaving any residue.
One thing posed a problem with the installation location of the rear camera. The manual shows it installed at the top of the rear windshield, then runnng the cable along the headliner to the front camera where it plugs in. My car has a rear windshield sunshade that has a metal bar runnning all the way across the rear window. This bar pulls the sunshade up and puts it down again, either manually or set to automatic. I was unable to install the camera directly on the rear window because the bar would knock the camera off when moving up/down, probably causing damage to the shade and camera. I had tested the clearance between the bar and window by taping a small piece of soft rubber foam near the top, then raising the bar. The foam was about the same size as the camera. Sure enough, it got knocked right off. I solved this problem by installing the camera on the back board between the rear seat and window. There are some photos attached. The rectangular hole you see was not made by me! There are three of these across the backboard and have cargo hooks in them for strapping down baby seats, etc. If you don't have a sunscreen you will have no problem with installing the camera according to the manual. Just be sure you get it level the first time, because you won' get but one chance. The adhesive is strong. One thing that is a saving grace, is that the camera and mount are not one piece, so you car remove the camera from the little strip mount in needed.
With everything installed I'm ready for the road test. Preliminary daytime testing around the local area proved the cameras to be everthing they were reported to be in the other reviews: sharp and bright with a nice wide-angle view. The rear camera was capable of picking up a fairly good view of the drivers inside the cars when stopped in traffic. If someone were to approach your vehicle on foot from behind, you will get a very clear video of them. I tested this by having someone walk toward my car from 25 feet away. Night frontal views are also sharp and clear when in metro areas around store front lighting or street lights. Views of close up traffic in the rear are not so good because of headlights, but you will get a nice view when following traffic is few carlengths to the rear. However, be assured that video from both cameras is excellent. Everthing so far indicates that the DX2 is a great dash camera, and I recommend it highly. Here are the pros and cons I have observed:
1. Very nice styling with the black camera body and included bright light filter.
2. Bright, clear images from both cameras, with and without the filter.
3. Easy installation.
4. User manual is clear and well written.
5. 180 degree rotation of the front camera if needed. Just turn it in the desired direction. 360 not possible due to the two cables.
6. Customer service is outstanding.
1. A 32G SD card is reduced to about 16G due to using two cameras, so you only get about 3.5 hours of recording time. I have read that a 64G card can be used if formatted in your computer. Ask CS if you want to try this.
2. The front mount is an aggravation because you have to unplug both cables and unscrew the camera to remove it. It's easy to pull the cables from under the headliner when removing and reinstalling the camera.
With all things considered, this is a great dash camera, and you won't be sorry that it belongss to you.
However, the reason I cannot give 5 stars is that the dash cam is used primarily in two settings, while driving & while parked (if your vehicle can provide power while not running). My dash cam is hard wired to the vehicle providing constant power to the DX2. Unfortunately, when driving I have to go through multiple adjustments to the settings in order to re-establish my preferred driving options. Once again when parking I have to go back through all the menus to make the necessary setting changes in order to operate the camera while parked (Motion Detection – on, Gravity Sensing – high & Screen Saver – 30 seconds). Otherwise the vehicle battery will drain if I were to retain the driving settings (always on) while my vehicle is parked at the office for 8 hours.
The DX2 would be much more user friendly if there were a simple single transition between driving and parking modes that allowed the user to establish preset preferences for driving and for parking; rather than making the changes every time I park the vehicle and each time I begin driving.
Is anyone else making multiple setting adjustments daily?
The DX2 has a suite of intelligent features including a date/time stamp, the ability to control the length of videos, and the quality of the videos with several controls I have yet to fully explore. Again - the video posted speaks for itself! KDLINKS DX2 Full-HD 1080P Front + 720P Rear 290° Super Wide Angle Car Dash Cam with G-Sensor & WDR Superior Night Mode, 1 Year Dashcam Warranty