Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "KDLINKS X1 Full-HD 1920 x 1080 165 Degree Wide Ang...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 37% off the $229.90 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
KDLINKS X1 Full-HD 1920 x 1080 165 Degree Wide Angle Dashboard Camera Recorder Car Dash Cam with GPS, G-Sensor & WDR Superior Night Mode
|Sale:||$169.95 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
|You Save:||$100.00 (37%)|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Full-HD Video 1920*1080 at 30 fps, super wide 165° angle. The X1 dash cam can automatically record hands-free in a continuous loop. Large 2.7" screen, super slim design. Come with 8GB micro SD card, ready to use right out of the box.
- Superior Night-vision by world class F1.6 Six-Glass lenses, and unique dashcam WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) video system (Similar to HDR technology in Camera)
- Built-in GPS module precisely record GPS data into dash cam video clips, and you can check vehicle location/speed/route on Google Map through included KDLINKS Dashcam Player Software
- Emergency Lock Button & Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can lock current video file for you. Safety First: High Quality Li-polymer 3.7v 110mah battery can bear high/low temperature, with official MSDS report and the most strict PONY Lab Certificate (Tested: 6+ hours in 170°F, 6+ hours in -40°F).
- One Year Warranty To Cover Any Dash Cam hardware Issues. First Class best support for all customers. All emails would be replied in 24 hours, and 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Size (LWH): 6.61 inches, 5.12 inches, 3.23 inches
- Weight: 1.15 pounds
As insurance cost keeps climbing up, if the HD video proof could work for you just once, you could save more money than the price of this dash cam.
The X1 Dash Cam has a number of modern solutions, useful for all drivers. The dashcam starts recording immediately after turning on the ignition. It has a night mode ensuring high quality recordings also in poor lighting conditions. The WDR system will make no detail escapes the F1.6 high quality camera lens.
The X1 Dash Cam records Full HD videos (1920 * 1080p) at 30 fps with H.264! The use of six-glass F1.6 lenses and an extremely sensitive AR0330 sensor ensure excellent quality. As a result, the video quality is very detailed and smooth.
Why To Choose X1
* Patent Pending GPS built-in suction cup mount. No more tangled cables like other brands! Less clutter on your windshield.
* Exclusive supreme quality GPS module made in Japan
* Professional Windows & Mac GPS video data player software with Google Maps Route Animation
* Premium real HD quality video(1920x1080) for day and night use
* Quick-response support team provides worry-free solutions
* We care about our customers!
Built-in GPS module precisely record GPS data into video clips, and you can check vehicle location/speed/route on Google Map through included KDLINKS Dash Cam Player Software.
Emergency Lock Button & Accident Auto Detection Feature (G-Sensor) can lock current video file for you.
High Quality Li-polymer 3.7v 110mah battery can bear high/low temperature, with official MSDS report and the most strict PONY Lab Certificate
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 2:01 Mins|
Over a year later and the cameras are still working perfectly. Zero issues.
The images are random screen shots from videos I have taking with the cameras. I love the date, time stamp and speed on the videos. The GPS coordinates are embedded in the video files. That can be pulled up using the software provided with the cameras.
I would definitely recommend this cam if you are serious about dash cams for your car!
Funny thing happened yesterday on the way home from work. This guy decided to cross the street against the light and I had to hit the brakes hard to not hit him. He stood there and started yelling at me and giving me the finger. I pointed at my camera and he turned around and walked back to the sidewalk and away from me. The video was awesome and because of the wide view of the camera it also showed that the green light was on when he was crossing. Glad I had the camera!
To hide the camera better I moved it to the passenger side. The lens is offset so it's not a big deal and the mount allows you to turn the camera (up/down, left/right) so you can still get a very wide view out the front window. I also used painters tape and a marker to conceal it even more. I covered the light on the front (not needed) and the KDLinks logo (sorry!) with the tape then colored it in to make the front all black. Very hard to see from the front since the mirror is behind it and it's black. You can see in the picture what I did.
I also bought a cigarette lighter extender plug.Read more ›
In short, it's a pretty great camera. You get full 1080p recording at 30fps which is the sweet spot for high quality and smooth video without using up too much memory card space, it has an LCD to make it easier to frame your camera and change settings, the GPS is helpful to record your speed and where you've been (it comes with a second mount that's GPS-less if you'd prefer to not use it), the camera can spin on its mount to record at different angles or even back towards the passengers, the status LED is good for letting you know what's happening without being too annoying, and the audio quality is great.
If you'd like to see some sample footage, here's 6 minutes worth during the day and at night, in sunny, cloudy, and rainy weather. That way you can get a good feel for it in a variety of conditions. (...)
You can easily read license plates pretty close up during the day. At night you can do it too. It's tougher at night and in parking decks due to the longer exposures needed in darker areas, so it doesn't do as well grabbing plates on moving cars or if you're driving past, but this is normal.
My copy had this high pitched tone during all the audio recording which I found out was abnormal after talking with other owners. I returned it for that issue, but from what I understand, other cameras should be just fine and I haven't heard that in any other video I've seen from the camera.Read more ›
- Pictures quality especially at night.
- Wide angle view.
- Boot up almost instantly
- Attractive price especially with outstanding night video quality, G sensor and GPS logger.
- Easy setup
- Large very bright and clear LCD screen.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Order and ship the same day.
- Device reliability
No cons yet just an improvements wishlist:
- The dashcam USB power port is in perfect location if it is mount behind the review mirror. And if someone knows his or her way around car, he or she can tuck the power wire along the A pillar and through the roof panel. In my case, I don't want to loose a up close detail scenery and mess around with my car, I mount it above and as close to the dashboard as possible. As such, the USB port will better be positioned either on the side or on the bottom.
- The GPS 3.5mm plug is located a bit to close to the camera suction mount base thus forcing it to be bent a little bit and put some unnecessary strain to the unit. (see picture https://picasaweb.google.com/108127116424716570498/SghT889#6079871249957085778)
- The suction mount quality could be a bit on par with the camera built quality. Fortunately, the box contains two identical mount, one with GPS unit and one without as backup.
- An option to flip the image 180 degree to offer an up side down mounting flexibility.
- The battery could last a bit longer than 60s.
So far I am very please with my purchase in comparison to 2~3 years old legendary F500LHD. At this point the camera seems to be worth every penny in my opinion and I highly recommend this to all my family member and my colleagues.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
While this is probably not the best dashcam on the market, it's probably the best one that you would get for this price. Read morePublished 4 hours ago by Rich H
The field of view on this thing is great! It also has a playback screen which is critical if an altercation develops and you need this info on scene. Read morePublished 20 hours ago by j_222
Battery lasts about 5-10 seconds after a full charge. Malfunctions about every other week, time/date changes alone, resets settings, and needs to be manually turned on sometimes. Read morePublished 21 hours ago by Angel Cruz
Incredible! Best customer service ever! I am a sixty eight year old elementary school librarian. I figured I would need to hire someone to install and mount this for me. Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Barbara T
Great product and excellent customer service. I have emailed a few questions pertaining to operation and accessories for this product and customer service has always responded... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Lance
Orignal: Defective battery? only charges up to 1 bar and runs out of power in 10 minutes. Disappointed from the original high views
Updated: Battery functionality is... Read more
These guys at KDLINKS rock! I am not very technical and had quite a few questions and these guys are incredibly responsive: holidays, weekends, evenings - I received an e-mail... Read morePublished 1 day ago by Penny