|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.98 - $159.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Removable insole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Comfort and style walk hand in hand with the new Keen Anchor Park Low Waterproof men's casual sneaker. Made from waterproof, full-grain leather, it boasts of Keen.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane that keeps water from getting in while allowing it to come out. Integrated PU heel cushions the feet, while removable metatomical EVA foam footbed with leather cover provides great underfoot comfort. Constructed with direct attach construction with no adhesives for lasting longevity, it also boasts of a non-marking rubber outsole that provides traction and support like no other. Make the Keen Anchor Park Low Waterproof your go-to sneaker and have no regrets.
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00SYYXRDQ
- Item model number: Anchor Park Low WP-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 1, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
With that said, this is a fantastic shoe from a performance perspective. They don't let in any water or snow, they provide excellent traction, the cushioning is all you would expect from a Keen shoe, and you can wear them all day withouyt any problems. As far as the look of the shoe itself - it's not the most fashionable thing you've ever seen in your life, but again, if you're already looking at this shoe, that's probably not your priority. It looks fine with dress pants and professional attire, although if you're wearing this on a bright summer day, expect a few strange looks.
Bottom line - if you're looking for a show that will perform in the winter and can be worn in a professional environment, you'll be quite pleased.
I am past the return window as I only recently got a chance to break them in. Keens are great shoes for people always on their feet, the shoe inserts are comfortable, great arches and will work even if you have wide feet.