|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$48.69 - $166.27 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Sport sandal featuring bungee lacing system, patented toe guard, and rear pull-on loop
- 4mm midsole drop , Aegis microbe shield treated lining
- All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
- Contoured arch for added midfoot support
- Multi-directional flex grooves. Material: Washable polyester webbing upper,Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping,PU midsole,Hydrophobic mesh lining
Customers who bought this item also bought
The essential KEEN fit and protection lightened up to make every step a natural connection. The clearwater cnx features a webbing upper with traditional sandal style. The bungee lace allows for customized fit. Multi-directional flex grooves on the lo.
From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008KI85R4
- Item model number: Clearwater CNX-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I highly recommend them for active use in the water.
At first I was concerned, but now I'm loving these. I wear flip flops for around the house or short walks, but these go on whenever I need to do more work or run around or be more active. I run anywhere from a 9.5 to 10 in size, so I went a strong match guess and they fit perfectly. These shoes are great, no doubt.
The bottom is tough, flexible, and thin. This means that what is under your foot is nicely telegraphed to your foot. People used to wearing thick shoes might not like/want this, but as someone who prefers to go barefoot, this are great. Additionally, they breath really well. They feel is similar to being barefoot in that you feel the earth beneath you and feel the wind on your feet, while protecting your sole and toes.
I use it a lot to walk through streams and rivers with my dog. Each day in the summer, it will spend about 20-30 minutes in water, so it hardly has time to get dry. It seemed OK for the first summer, but it is now falling apart and the summer has hardly started. See the attached picture for the break points.
The other negative thing about this is that it gets really, really smelly. I did not have this problem with my old Tevas.
One last negative aspect - the outsole is not very grippy. As part of walking through rivers, I also have to scramble up steep and sometimes muddy embankments. These do not give me the grip that I'm looking for on slippery stones or muddy slopes. If you have a look at the pictures of the outsole, you can see more smooth areas than jagged areas for grip.
In spite of all the problems mentioned, I'm still giving it 3 stars because it is the first sandal that I have ever found to be comfortable.