|Price:||$117.98 - $200.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Breathable leather lining.
- CARE INSRUCTIONS:Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris and stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a little vinegar on a damp cloth,which may cause slight discoloration to the area
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The weather outside is frightful no worries! lace up your Durand polar winter boots and get on out there. Cold the 400 gram keen. Warm insulation, woolly thermal heat shield footbed and faux fur collar keep things toasty.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 13 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.26 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00SYYXLZU
- Item model number: Durand Polar-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 12, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately, the stitching on the sides of the boot fell apart after only four very moderate outings. It appears as though the thread gauge is way to thin or light for a boot of this caliber. Keen, how about some induratrial strength stitching and appropriate gauge thread? It might entice me to give them one more try.
1. My Keen Austin everyday shoe size is a 9D.
2. My feet are slightly wide across the bridge of the foot, while my heel is very narrow. Keen shoes typically fit me absolutely perfect because of the slightly wider toe box
3. This boot is slightly more narrow than the Austin and I chose .5 size larger to compliment the difference. However, the length is also slightly smaller than the regular sizing
4. My toes are right at the end of this boot with thick ski socks, and perfectly set with a regular sock. So my warning is to compensate a full size if you like a little room in the boot.
5. These fit me perfectly because I like a snug fit. If you like more room, and a relaxed comfort fit, then buy 1 size larger than your regular shoe
6. If you will use thick socks and run large in the foot, definitely go 1 size larger
7. If you're like me, snug with a thick sock, +.5 should be good.
Other than that, these are awesome. 5 stars because I used them over the weekend in sleet/rain/snow, was dry and warm. 👍
The arch support is excellent, and these boots went against two other potential boots--another Keen and a Vasque--and these won all the sitting and walking around the house time with some comfort to spare. On the trail--first trip in and around Crested Butte--I had to find the lacing snugness for comfort, and once I did these developed quickly into all-day comfort on streets and trail. Even standing around--like in Yellowstone last week--my feet with a single pair of Smartwool socks were never chilled, always comfortable, whether walking or standing.
I used some Hillsound FreeSteps6 Crampons for multiple miles of walking, and between the two, up mountainsides and across icy streets, these were comfortable, safe, and worth every penny.
No longer do I feel like I have bricks attached to my feet.
Search no more! Your Winter Wonderland boot has arrived from Portland, Oregon! Click to purchase right now!!
Update. Still tight, no stretching, maybe order 1/2 size larger. Also there is a rubber bump under the sole insert inside at the heel. After wearing a couple of weeks, it feels like there is a rock under my heel, can't wear them. Can't return them, Going to see about cutting it out. It's not a defect, it's an oval piece of rubber, and the insert has a small indentation where the oval fits, part of the design, but very uncomfortable.