|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Waterproof leather and Mesh
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Hiking shoe featuring breathable-mesh upper with waterproof leather overlays and front/back pull loops
- Padded tongue and collar
- Removable EVA footbed
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Tetra polyurethane stability shank
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From beaches to mountains to city streets, keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a hybrid life, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them.
From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HFY48DY
- Item model number: Koven WP-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 18, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The negative aside, I have been wearing these shoes for a while now, and really do like the shoe, and love the fit. They are comfortable and roomy, like I like my Keens. As far as how they will hold up over time, I may have to revisit this review later and let you know. Good luck!
--LAST WARNING-- Please take this and other reviews about the same defect seriously, or you will be disappointed, especially if you cannot fix them yourself. :(
WP works great
Traction on wet surfaces not great