|Fits as expected||
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Breathable leather lining.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This sporty lace-up gets a major upgrade from full-grain leather and soft suede. A breathable mesh lining and microfiber-covered footbed kick up the comfort level.
- Shipping Weight: 2.48 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01IE1DEHW
- Item model number: montford-m-m-Parent
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 16, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only real complaint here is traction. If I so much as look at a wet surface I slip and fall...
Obviously I am exaggerating, but with that said the traction is really lacking. I actually just had both of my feet fly out from under me today on some wet concrete. The concrete itself is even pretty textured, and you'd expect anything to grip it. But I went down so very easily, despite the fact that I find my balance to be pretty good.
YES, I have only worn them for about 3 weeks. But for me that means I have already put at least 200 hours on these shoes. Which I would think is ample time to wear the "newness" off the tread.
I would still recommend these shoes, just be aware!