|Fits as expected||
KEEN Men's Siskiyou Mid WP Hiking Boot
|Price:||$80.74 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Leather and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Waterproof and breathable KEEN.DRY membrane^Moisture-wicking lining^Removable metatomical EVA footbed^Non-marking outsole
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Great for exploring canyons, dunes, trails and towns, the Keen® Siskiyou Mid WP features a mid-ankle height that provides added support and a waterproof membrane that's got you covered from puddles to streams.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and breathable mesh upper.
- Features KEEN® Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsole wraps up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- Moisture-wicking textile lining.
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
- Removable metatomical EVA footbed provides arch support and cushioning while cradling the natural contours of the foot.
- Single density PU midsole.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with rugged multi-directional traction lugs.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Whether you're escaping town for a weekend in the hills or just sneaking out for a few hours on your favorite local trail, the Siskiyou Mid WP from KEEN offers all the benefits of a serious mid-height hiking boot in a low profile and affordable shoe. Ready for winter with a waterproof/breathable KEEN.DRY membrane and tough, trail-ready mesh venting panels, the Siskiyou Mid WP keeps feet dry and comfortable through wet weather.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003O2SDYG
- Item model number: Siskiyou Mid-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 26, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
More importantly, they are comfortable. I walk a great deal during the day and these boots are very comfortable. Not running shoe comfortable but comfortable.
UPDATE (2/10) Still wearing them. Cold and rain = no problems. Feet are warm and dry. Still very comfortable.
are all keens as comfortable as these?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are pretty good boots. They are definitely waterproof but a bit uncomfortable after a several hours. The price was perfect!!Published 5 months ago by Corey
Love these. I use these more for work boots than anything. I work in water damages so I deal with my feet being wet all the time. Not anymore these keep my feet dry dry dry.Published 16 months ago by Kameron Rasmussen
Reasonably comfortable, but any bit of rain will soak right through the fabric.Published 21 months ago by mr. e
I have purchased Keen shoes for several years now and buying them online has made it easier then ever. I would recommend them to others.Published on April 14, 2014 by Julian Prantle
I loved, has been very helpful and protection and recommend it to everyone and it was an excellent purchase for me.Published on October 26, 2013 by Demar Traverso
Only the size is an issue. I like the pair of shoes and the convenience of the return. Thanks a lot!Published on October 19, 2013 by Jason