|Fits as expected||
KEEN Men's Timmons Low Lace Shoe
|Price:||$60.36 - $112.27 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Full Grain Leather
- Rubber sole
- Full-grain leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Vulcanized eco-friendly construction
- Gently brush the footwear with a dry soft sponge or hand towel to remove loose dirt and restore surface. The use of a leather conditioner is recommended to preserve the original quality of the material. Stains should be treated immediately with a solvent-
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Essential sneaker style has been elevated. The Keen Timmons Low Lace has a classic look revamped with full-grain leather uppers making them Monday through Sunday versatile. Seven day a week, work & play, home & on the road, this is your new favorite sneaker.Explore new adventures with the Keen Timmons Low Lace.
From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00E19HZXG
- Item model number: Timmons Low Lace
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 30, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
shoes ever. When I put the new size 10 on, it fits alright but not as nice as the older ones because I think the new pair is just slightly
Narrower because I could feel my little toe on my right foot. I wore my new pair to a 2.5 hours Broadway show coming out still feeling
Alright. But again, I had been sittin all that time.
I would recommend these shoes but the fit may not be for everyone, especially the width. I usually buy width 2E when I buy running shoes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very nice pair of casual leather sneaks, classic Keen fit with wider toe box for comfort, not too narrow mid foot, subdued but cool style.Published 1 month ago by Robbster
Looking at it out of the box, I thought it would be very rigid, almost boot-like. But it's comfortable...I can always count on Keen.Published 3 months ago by Ed
I love the style, color, and quality of these shoes. However, if you are used to the regular wider "Keen fit", these are not the shoes for you. Read morePublished 5 months ago by MKM
Love these shoes. Very well constructed and comfortable. I tend to wear shoes out quickly and I wanted something leather that would last. They are not disappointing me at all.Published 7 months ago by Josh
Look good, but came too small. Can only bare to wear them for an hour or two.Published 7 months ago by JD
My husband is a big fan. Comfortable, stylish and very sturdy.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Keens are the only shoes I'll buy online. Every pair I've owned has fit perfectly, and the quality is always extremely high.Published 7 months ago by Todd Goeders