|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$87.99 - $115.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Removable insole
- Metatomical EVA footbed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep your cool under pressure with the voyageur hiking shoe from KEEN. Mesh lining replaces a waterproof barrier for continual airflow. The rugged outsole finds a sure grip on rough terrain with multi-directional lugs. An ess shank is built in for torsion.
Keep your cool under pressure with the Voyageur from KEEN. Mesh lining replaces a waterproof barrier for continual airflow, and the rugged outsole finds a sure grip on rough terrain with multi-directional lugs. An ESS shank is built in for torsional stability, letting you keep your mind on the task at hand.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 14.3 x 11.1 x 5.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0012JRLWS
- Item model number: Voyageur-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ordered the 13's. Slightly roomy; can wear another pair of thin socks to firm up for a long walk. I usually don't for casual walking about house and town and they are fine.
Will probably buy the mid version too!
Most recent customer reviews
The "trademark" outsole design of most KEEN shoes produces a large, flat contact nub under the ball...Read more