$159.95 - $160.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
When the weather outside is frightful, the summit county from KEEN is delightful. The rugged rubber outsole reacts to cold weather by hardening for a tough grip on packed snow. Since toes are the first to get cold, this boot features 450-gram keen.
When the weather outside is frightful, the Summit County from KEEN is delightful. The rugged rubber outsole reacts to cold weather by hardening for a tough grip on packed snow. Since toes are the first to get cold, this boot features 450-gram KEEN.WARM insulation in the toe area. The remaining upper is warmed with 350-gram KEEN.WARM insulation. Combined with a KEEN.DRY breathable waterproof membrane, this boot has all the makings of the ultimate winter boot.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 13 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.26 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003O2SE22
- Item model number: summit county-m-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
77 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 77 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I feel a lot of space inside with my boots but I put on a thick socks That did the trick but I have a lot of movements , but overall the boots did his job keep my feet warm and that was important