|Price:||$134.23 - $189.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- KEEN FOR COMFORT: Left and right asymmetrical safety toe, uniquely anatomically correct steel, aluminum, and composite toe designs provide a roomier toe box and maximum comfort; meets ASTM testing standards
- SAFETY FIRST: Features KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection
- KEEP DRY: Features KEEN.Dry proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in
- ON YOUR FEET: Features KEEN.Grip oil- and slip-resistant outsoles that meet ASTM nonslip testing standards
- AMERICAN BUILT: The Braddock is assembled in Portland, Oregon, with a minimal-waste design using the finest materials from around the world
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Long Days? Grueling Conditions? The Keen Braddock Mid WP Boot is built to last. A hearty nubuck upper and KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane help repel outdoor elements for all-day comfort — everyday.
Each foot feels equal levels of comfort due to an anatomically accurate design. Assymetrical steel toes offer the best in fit while offering endless protection.
With a mid-silhouette, this industrial work boot supplies just the right dose of ankle protection without compromising needed range of motion.
A boot built to take on the toughest jobs. This steel toe work boot boasts out-of-the-box comfort, with a spacious toe box and added cushioning at the heel. Waterproofing makes it an all-weather option, designed for medium to heavy-duty jobs.
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B013TGC0ZE
- Item model number: BRADDOCK MID AL WP - M-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 18, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When looking for new boots, I tried on every pair of Keen's available around my town, but nobody had these in stock. I tried almost all their others, but didn't find anything as comfortable as the Pittsburgh. I was strongly considering getting another Pittsburgh, but really liked the look of these and decided to give them a shot. And boy am I glad I did. These boots feel more similar to Pittsburghs than any other Keen IMO, and better. They have a bit more room in the toe box, and the arch support feels much nicer to me than the Pittsburgh, which I eventually replaced with some anatomical insoles. I think I will just keep these insoles in them. They feel more sturdy than the Pittsburgh, being of all leather construction, and the sole feels a little sturdier too. My ONLY gripe with the sole, and boots in general, is that they seem to be more slippery than the Pittsburgh, as I was sliding around on the ice at the jobsite today quite a bit. However, I can't know for sure if the Pittsburgh would have performed better in that situation or not. The middle of the sole feels very grippy and works well on concrete, just not ice. Only one speed lace makes them quicker to get on and off versus 3, and doesn't compromise the fit. They are lighter weight, almost the same height(Braddock is higher in the sides but lower in the back), and perfect height IMO. And best of all, they are made in the next state over from me and proudly state it. Overall fantastic, please KEEN keep making these and I will keep buying them.
I contacted Keen after I realized that they offer a one year warranty and unlike other boot manufacturers, they don't require you to send the boots in. I received a voucher for a new pair within hours of my application. Although my opinion of the workmanship remains the same, these are still the most comfortable boots I've worn, and with the excellent warranty and service I'm going to keep using them. If I can get at least a year out of any boot, let alone a comfortable one, that's huge.
All I can say is what I saw others say, these are one of the most comfortable boots I have every put on my feet. Nice and roomy in the toes, good support on the sides. They're heavy and stiff but for some reason I don't notice either when I wear them. When I first put them on the cuff around the ankle was stiff and was really making my ankle know that something new was present, so I did not lace the boots all the way to the top eyelet for the first day walking around the house. Second day I laced them all the way up and the discomfort was gone, they had begun to break in that quickly. I've had other boots with similar ankle support collars that were still uncomfortable months later.
Originally purchased for use while riding my motorcycle, I've also found I really like these just for walking around, sitting around, hiking, whatever. Do they work well on the motorcycle? They actually exceeded my expectations, non-slip footing when moving the bike around or holding it up, good flexibility when braking or shifting, these already seem like an old friend. And they're assembled in the USA.