- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- ALLOY TOE: Left and right asymmetrical aluminum alloy safety toes weigh 35% less than steel toes; This work boot meets or exceeds ASTM F2412 and F2413, M I/75, and C/75 EH Standards
- WATERPROOF: KEEN.DRY is a waterproof, breathable membrane liner that lets vapor out without letting water in for keeping your feet dry and comfortable; The Manchester 6” Alloy Toe work boots have a mesh liner that integrates with the waterproof membrane
- TRACTION: Oil- and slip-resistant, non-marking, rubber outsoles; Lug sole patterns provide grip even on slick surfaces; Meets ASTM F1677 Mark II and ASTM F2913 SATRA non-slip standards
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This 6" hiking-inspired work boot is built for light construction, featuring 'KEEN.REGEN' midsole cushioning to carry you through the day. With waterproof leather upper, slip-resistant outsole, and aluminum alloy toe. KEEN Utility products offer removable insoles. This dependable work boot is great for medium duty work in construction, landscaping, utilities and maintenance. All KEEN Utility products use a natural, probiotic-based technology called CleansportNXT for breaking down odor in sweat; while also sourcing leather from tanneries certified by the Leather Working Group (LWG) which is the gold-standard for responsibly sourced leather. KEEN Utility believes in creating work boots that make work and life better. To further support that mission, KEEN Utility has been “Putting Good to Work” through its non-profit partnerships within the Project Build program. From helping put veterans back on their feet to supporting conservation corps work across the country, KEEN Utility puts good to work, first.
- Package Dimensions : 11.7 x 10.9 x 4.7 inches; 3.15 Pounds
- Item model number : 1021325
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : March 15, 2019
- Manufacturer : KEEN Utility
- ASIN : B07PPWRJNQ
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update* I've had these boots for about 6 months now and although they are the most comfortable boot I've ever warn, they are no match for the job of a waterman. The rubber bottom is a thin layer that begins to peel off at the toe and sides, even a quick dunk in water soaks like a sponge and leaves you feeling as though you are walking in water balloons. Maybe more long term concerning is that they affect my gate and make my feet pronate, especially the left one for some reason. Unfortunately, my company only gives me so much to buy boots every year so these were a waste and now I'm stuck with them and my trusty red wings which are beat to death but still holding up. Keen, I love the style and the comfort, but you need to work on your durability, water proofing and ergonomics.
Additionally, the wide cotton laces that come with this boot are not durable, nor are they suitable for welding applications. If you buy these, change the laces out for leather laces right away.
Now I know they are work boot but they get scuff up very quick ! I still love them they are great !