|Price:||$105.00 - $115.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- SAFETY FIRST: Features KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection; meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- PROTECT YOUR FEET: KEEN.Grip for oil- and slip-resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA nonslip testing standards
- COMFORT IS KEY: KEEN.Cush is a blend of recycled PU, cork, and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day
- WORK ALL DAY: Includes a compression moulded EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- PREPARED FOR ANY JOB: Features a TPU stability shank and water- and stain-resistant leather upper
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The perfect fit for all-day comfort on the job, the 1006981 KEEN Men's PTC Work Oxfords features a slip resistant outsole, and water resistant leather upper for comfort and wipe-clean convenience. Inside, a plush KEEN.CUSH footbed made from PU, and memory foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.Water and Stain Resistant Leather upperCompression Molded EVA MidsoleRemovable KEEN.Cush PU and Memory Foam FootbedTPU Stability ShankMeets or exceeds ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standardsOil and Slip Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole1006981 KEEN Men's PTC Work Oxfords - Black
The perfect fit for all-day comfort on the job, the PTC Oxford from KEEN features a slip resistant outsole, and water resistant leather upper for comfort and wipe-clean convenience. Inside, a plush KEEN.CUSH footbed made from PU, and memory foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003Z4KSKA
- Item model number: PTC-U311
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These shoes are absolutely the best I have worn at work. My legs don't feel "dead" at the end of the day any more, I don't have arch, ankle, knee or hip pain. And Friday mornings I feel as fresh as Monday mornings. You know how I noticed all of this? After a week of wearing these shoes, it dawned on me that I wasn't thinking about my feet and legs hurting!
These are good for an all around active lifestyle. If you are out somewhere and decide to take a walk or short hike, or end up carrying luggage up and down wet stairs, for example, you are always prepared.
After a couple months of winter and spring use, they have held up well. They have quickly become a staple.
Edit: Just bought my third pair early, because of the good price. Second pair still has another year in them. Excellent wear, no fraying (still didn't use a shoe horn). EXTREMELY comfortable. Great sole traction on every surface, wet and dry. Perfectly appropriate appearance for everything except a suit and tie, and not bad for that, either. I hope Keen keeps making these and I'll buy a pair every two years. Thanks, Keen.