|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$86.21 - $115.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Left and Right Asymmetrical Steel Toes
- Nubuck Waterproof Leather Upper
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
KEEN Utility boots feature asymmetrical toe protection specifically made to fit your left and right foot, protecting from the big toe to the little toe. Our larger toe box lets your toes breath and spread out, the way they were meant to, and it allows room to move and flex, preventing pinching when the foot is hyper-flexed.
Molded reinforcement on the toe box safeguards against abrasion and mild impact. Combining functional design
and innovative shape, KEEN patented toe protection keeps your toes safe from the unexpected.
KEEN Utility is one of the only brands that brings the comfort and fit of a hiking boot into every single one of our work boots. The more natural, snug fit in the heel and a more spacious, intuitive toe box creates a one of a kind work shoe.
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
Here is the union of a durable, protective work boot and a comfortable, high-performance outdoor shoe. The Flint Low is great for carpenters, contractors traveling from job to job, and weekends working the property. MEET ASTM F2412-11 AND F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH STANDARDS
From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008YDWRQ0
- Item model number: Flint Low-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 28, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I would recommend this to anybody who is tired of buying new shoes every three or four months because they deteriorated. I myself had a hard time waiting to pay 100+ dollar shoes but the savings of only buying new shoes after a year is well worth it. My work offers a shoe allowance and in three months I can buy a new pair and will certainly buy these again, even though I don't need them.
I did have Puma composite shoes, and these fit better, feel better, and nothing wears on them like the pumas did. The only thing I liked more about the Puma shoes were that they breathed better.
1. They don't offer the best moisture protection. They aren't weather tight and if you are working in muddy or wet conditions, they will leak a bit.
2. They don't offer good padding for your feet. I expeerienced a lot of foot pain while working in these shoes because they have non-cushy surfaces that grate against your feet and wear down the fat padding protecting your feet. They ought to have a more supportive insole and padding around the body of the shoe.
I don't blame the shoes for the trouble I'm having with my feet right now, but for shoes that are to be worn every day by hard working people in their feet all day everyday, they should have way more support so that they can help people to prevent foot wear.
Just beware if you experience foot pain that you may need to get softer insoles or choose another shoe.
Great product though!