$159.77 - $160.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- 100% Leather
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.25" from arch
- Platform measures approximately 1 inches
- Locking metal lace hooks
- Removable metatomical dual density eva footbed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Get the hard jobs done with the Milwaukee steel-toed work boot Keen Utility. Slip resistant sole. Electrical hazard protection.
From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009B758GY
- Item model number: Milwaukee 6-Inch Steel Toe-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Showing 1-7 of 563 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edit: 10/2 changed my review from a three star to a five star. I sent off a warranty claim on their website and within a matter a weeks they approved a $160 credit for a new pair of boots! Keen is awesome in my book and will I continue to buy from them.
And then the leather stretches. And that's where the issues begin. The foot bed became way to big. I had to add another insole to fill in the gaps. And before doing this I have had to constantly remove the Keen insoles to clean and deodorize because for some reason. They began to smell like mold. Not sure why when I'm a huge stickler for dry feet and clean dry boots.
Next the soles have begun to break off in pieces and right were some of the rubber changes around the edge of the boots. It has begun to peel away. I haven't contacted Keen yet. But they will definitely be hearing about this.