$89.95 - $120.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- SAFETY FIRST: Features KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection; meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- PROTECT YOUR FEET: KEEN.Grip for oil- and slip-resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA nonslip testing standards
- COMFORT IS KEY: KEEN.Cush is a blend of recycled PU, cork, and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day
- WORK ALL DAY: Includes a compression moulded EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- PREPARED FOR ANY JOB: Features a TPU stability shank and water- and stain-resistant leather upper
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The perfect fit for all-day comfort on the job, the 1006980 KEEN Men's PTC Slip Resistant Work Oxfords features a slip resistant outsole, and water resistant leather upper for comfort and wipe-clean convenience. Inside, a plush KEEN.CUSH footbed made from PU, and memory foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort. Water and Stain Resistant LeatherRemovable KEEN.Cush PU and Memory Foam FootbedCompression Molded EVA Midsole KEEN.CUSH - A Blend of Recycled PU, Cork and Memory Foam that Contours to Feet and Adjusts to Give You the Cushioning you need throughout your DayTPU Stability Shank KEEN.PROTECT - Patented Toe Protection Where the Shoe Outsoles Wrap Up and Over the Toes for Ultimate Protection KEEN.GRIP - Oil and Slip Resistant Outsoles Meet or Exceed ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 MARK II Non-Slip Testing StandardsOil and Slip Resistant Non-Marking Rubber Outsole 1006980 KEEN Men's PTC Slip Resistant Work Oxfords - Black
The perfect fit for all-day comfort on the job, the PTC Oxford from KEEN features a slip resistant outsole, and water resistant leather upper for comfort and wipe-clean convenience. Inside, a plush KEEN.CUSH footbed made from PU, and memory foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003Z4KSEG
- Item model number: PTC-U310
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 23, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #12 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #141 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #400 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I called KEEN and they said they thought amazon has defective shoes. The rep at Keen said to return ASAP and to order directly from them. They also mentioned receiving calls about the shoes bought off amazon not being slip-proof and they were aware of the issue with the shoes sold on amazon
Here I am at the end of 2016 needing to replace that original pair (yes, that original pair lasted 5 1/2 years). So I purchased this pair of Keen Utility Oxford work shoes. And I was disappointed to see that they've sold out on quality and comfort for cost. I would have gladly paid twice what I paid for that first pair of Keens, but they're cheaper now...by all definitions.
I'm sending this pair back and sadly looking at other brands.
Update: After 4 months the sole is starting to be less comfortable and I can feel a little bit of fatigue on my foot after work. They are still more comfortable than my after work shoes but it is still nice to get them off after a long day. I will only be wearing them for the next 2 weeks, at least for the short term, but I think they would last for another 4 months with no problem.
I haven't been able to afford a new pair yet so I kept them for 3 months total and they have completely imploaded. Stay away from these. The price doesn't justify what you get.