|Price:|| $12.95 $22.98
Free Returns on some sizes and colors
|Brand Size||UK||Europe||Japan||Heel to toe|
- 100% Textile and Synthetic
- Synthetic sole
- Cushioning & Fit: A Shock Absorbing Heel Pad Provides A Combination Of Cushioning And Optimum Feel While Standing All Day; Perforated Forefoot For Breathability
- Heel Stability: A Deep Heel Cup Centers And Aligns The Heel And Foot, Improving Alignment From Heel Strike, Through The Arch And Toe-Off For Better Stability Throughout Each Gait
- Anti-Odor Technology: Features Cleansport Nxt (A Trademark Of The Stewart Group); A Quick Drying, Natural, Probiotic-Based Technology Microbes Producing Enzymes That Break Down The Odor In Sweat And Help Prevent Footwear From Smelling Bad
- 90-Day Guarantee: Keen Utility Warrants The Quality And Comfort Of Its Insoles For 90 Days
- Note: Replacement Insole May Affect Protective Work Footwear Safety Ratings; Especially With Esd-Rated Footwear; Designed To Fit Keen Utility Boots Perfectly, But Can Be Trimmed To Fit Any Brand
From the brand
This supportive insole adds cushioning and freshens up your boots, with an innovative probiotic technology that controls odor naturally. Men's sizes: Small = 6.5-8, Medium = 8.5-10, Large = 10.5-12, X-Large = 12.5-14. KEEN Utility believes in creating work boots that make work and life better. In effort to further support that mission, KEEN Utility has been “Putting Good to Work” through its non-profit partnerships within the Project Build program. From helping put veterans back on their feet to supporting conversation corps work across the country.
- Product Dimensions : 14 x 4 x 1 inches; 0.1 Ounces
- Item model number : 1017334
- Date First Available : February 27, 2017
- Manufacturer : Keen Utility - US Shoes
- ASIN : B01MS3SOAA
- Best Sellers Rank: #41,674 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #328 in Shoe Insoles
- Customer Reviews:
Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As these are the exact same footbeds in my Keen Detroit Mids, I can say they're plenty durable and a great deal for the price. If you're on a bit of a budget, or trying to revive some old shoes, I can't see going wrong with these...though if you have a store near you that has them, it may not hurt to pay a little extra there so you can try them in and see if they any fit right out of the box(if you plan to put them in non-Keen shoes).
Edit: Day 1, mowed the lawn, and walked the dog with them. As I was more focused on the task while mowing, I didn't notice them at all. However while walking my dog, as I could daydream some and pay more attention to other things, I could feel myself slipping around inside the shoe on the insole. This movement created some noticeable friction based heat. Note though that I've never had this problem with my Keen Detroit mids, and the shoes were feeling a bit loose as I had loosened the laces to help with placing the insoles. Also the wrinkles did seem to break in and become less noticeable.