|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- SAFETY FIRST: Features KEEN Patented Toe Protection, where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection; meets CSA Z195-09 Grade 1 standards for protection
- PROTECT YOUR FEET: KEEN.Grip for oil- and slip-resistant outsoles that meet or exceed ASTM F1677-96 MARK II and ASTM F2913 SATRA nonslip testing standards
- COMFORT IS KEY: KEEN.Cush is a blend of recycled PU, cork, and memory foam that contours to feet and adjusts to give you the cushioning you need throughout your day
- WORK ALL DAY: Includes a compression moulded EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- PREPARED FOR ANY JOB: Features a TPU stability shank and water- and stain-resistant leather upper
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Slip-on entrance and exit for easy on and off. Medial side gore for fit and comfort. Logo on back of shoe. Keen.Cush PU and memory foam footbed so your shoe remembers exactly where your foot goes. Compression molded EVA midsole. Oil and slip-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole for more confidence. Meets American Society for Testing and Materials Mark II Non-Slip Testing Standards.
A shoe that works hard and looks good doing it, the PTC Slip-On from KEEN features a slip resistant outsole and water resistant leather upper for stability, comfort and wipe-clean style. Inside, a plush KEEN.CUSH footbed made from PU and memory foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003Z4KS8W
- Item model number: PTC-U312
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 31, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #14 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Men's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #98 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #272 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Medical Supplies > Apparel
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My biggest complaint is that the inserts wear out too fast. They peel up at the back of the heel. Maybe it's the way I stand/walk. I always put superfeet in mine anyway.