|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Waterproof work boot in leather with protective steel toe, metal lace hardware, and cushioned collar
- KEEN.Welt construction
Customers who bought this item also bought
Plough through the toughest jobs with the Wenatchee steel-toed work boot from Keen Utility. Electrical hazard protection.
From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B009B758LE
- Item model number: Wenatchee 8-Inch Steel Toe-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 15, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
So much in fact I bought a pair of Wenachewatee and Oregon this year.
These boots are well made, fit is 1/4 - 1/2 a size larger than described. No problem just wear thicker socks.
Stitching is excellent, tongue, hooks, tread, everything feels well put together.
I am a little disappointed keen make some of their boots in China but the quality control is still good.
Anyways, these boots offer excellent support, my feet don't ache, ankle support is great.
I wear these 3 days a week and rotate between 2 other pairs of Keens.
I've tried $200 timberlands, $300 red wings, $80 die hards, $150 Wolverines, none of them are this comfortable and durable.
Bought these for $90 during cyber Monday. Stunning deal.
Update ; i sold the size 9's to a buddy and got an 8 for my size 9 foot . the 8 started really tight but broke in , in about a month and are perfect.