|Price:||$67.02 - $115.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4"
- Meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- KEEN.Cush PU and memory foam footbed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you work in a hospital, restaurant, school, grocery store, or just spend all day on your feet, you'll love the KEEN Utility PTC Oxford. Lined in breathable leather and featuring a padded tongue and collar for added comfort, the durable, water- and stain-resistant leather upper has a five-eye lace closure for easy adjustability. The removable KEEN.CUSH polyurethane/memory foam insole and EVA midsole support and cradle the foot during long hours of standing or walking. The non-marking rubber sole of the KEEN Utility PTC oxford work shoe performs to ASTM F1677-96 Mark II standards for slip-resistance, keeping you safe both on the job and off.
The perfect fit for all-day comfort on the job, the PTC Oxford from KEEN features a slip resistant outsole, and a water resistant leather upper for comfort and wipe-clean convenience. Inside, a plush KEEN.CUSH footbed made from PU and memory foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003Z4KPYO
- Item model number: PTC-U353
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 21, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #153 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #1170 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #1592 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me start out by saying that it's hard for me to find durable, good-quality shoes that are non-slip (and don't look too clunky or masculine). I want a shoe that works as hard as I do, but I still want them to look good!
I have the KEEN Women's Newport H2 Sandal, and I loved them for camping and hiking, so I decided to give Keen's work shoe a try.
THESE SHOES ARE AMAZING. If you are on your feet for work most of the day (or you are a barista that wants to look professional,
but also wants to be comfortable), try these on.
A few days after I wore these, my back-aches after work were almost gone. I also didn't slip around as much (thanks the slip-resistant treads), and I felt comfortable standing hours at a time. They give minimal support in the arches (but not too much) and they wear well.
However, I would advise GOING UP A SIZE AND A HALF. I am usually a size 9.5 women's shoe, and I had to go to a size 10.5.
They also take a day or two to break in, so don't be alarmed if they feel a little "tight" when you first put them on.
I am on my second pair, and I am going to keep buying them because nothing else has worked.
Generally, a good looking shoe as far as no-slip work shoes go. The materials seem very high quality and the construction is excellent. They're just not the big, supportive Keens I need so I am returning them.
I was also impressed with the fast shipping and that the company offered half sizes in my size range, I wear Yeti and a halves, and by god, they had those bad boys in stock!
Would recommend to anyone on their feet all day (BETTY) and will buy again!
My only caution is that they do run small. My mom wears a 9.5 in her many other pairs of Keens, but in these, she needed a 10. Amazon is the only place that carries a 10 at the moment, incidentally!