|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4"
- Platform measures approximately 3/4"
- Meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Compression molded EVA midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Whether you work in a hospital, restaurant, school, grocery store, or just spend all day on your feet, you'll love the KEEN Utility PTC Oxford. Lined in breathable leather and featuring a padded tongue and collar for added comfort, the durable, water- and stain-resistant leather upper has a five-eye lace closure for easy adjustability. The removable KEEN.CUSH polyurethane/memory foam insole and EVA midsole support and cradle the foot during long hours of standing or walking. The non-marking rubber sole of the KEEN Utility PTC oxford work shoe performs to ASTM F1677-96 Mark II standards for slip-resistance, keeping you safe both on the job and off.
The perfect fit for all-day comfort on the job, the PTC Oxford from KEEN features a slip resistant outsole, and a water resistant leather upper for comfort and wipe-clean convenience. Inside, a plush KEEN.CUSH footbed made from PU and memory foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003Z4KPYO
- Item model number: PTC-U353
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 31, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #108 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #797 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #1189 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By week 2, the stitching between the toe & sides came apart but I think it was just decorative rather than necessary.
On the plus side, the low padded ankle is nice (it doesn't dig into the heel) & they work well in slippery conditions.