|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4"
- Platform measures approximately 3/4"
- Meets or exceeds ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standards
- Compression molded EVA midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Whether you work in a hospital, restaurant, school, grocery store, or just spend all day on your feet, you'll love the KEEN Utility PTC Oxford. Lined in breathable leather and featuring a padded tongue and collar for added comfort, the durable, water- and stain-resistant leather upper has a five-eye lace closure for easy adjustability. The removable KEEN.CUSH polyurethane/memory foam insole and EVA midsole support and cradle the foot during long hours of standing or walking. The non-marking rubber sole of the KEEN Utility PTC oxford work shoe performs to ASTM F1677-96 Mark II standards for slip-resistance, keeping you safe both on the job and off.
The perfect fit for all-day comfort on the job, the PTC Oxford from KEEN features a slip resistant outsole, and a water resistant leather upper for comfort and wipe-clean convenience. Inside, a plush KEEN.CUSH footbed made from PU and memory foam cradles your foot in all-day comfort.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003Z4KPYO
- Item model number: PTC-U353
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 31, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- #43 in Industrial & Scientific > Professional Dental Supplies > Apparel, Gloves & Personal Protective Gear > Professional Apparel > Women's Medical Clothing > Shoes
- #298 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Shoes
- #517 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Let me start out by saying that it's hard for me to find durable, good-quality shoes that are non-slip (and don't look too clunky or masculine). I want a shoe that works as hard as I do, but I still want them to look good!
I have the KEEN Women's Newport H2 Sandal, and I loved them for camping and hiking, so I decided to give Keen's work shoe a try.
THESE SHOES ARE AMAZING. If you are on your feet for work most of the day (or you are a barista that wants to look professional,
but also wants to be comfortable), try these on.
A few days after I wore these, my back-aches after work were almost gone. I also didn't slip around as much (thanks the slip-resistant treads), and I felt comfortable standing hours at a time. They give minimal support in the arches (but not too much) and they wear well.
However, I would advise GOING UP A SIZE AND A HALF. I am usually a size 9.5 women's shoe, and I had to go to a size 10.5.
They also take a day or two to break in, so don't be alarmed if they feel a little "tight" when you first put them on.
I am on my second pair, and I am going to keep buying them because nothing else has worked.
I was also impressed with the fast shipping and that the company offered half sizes in my size range, I wear Yeti and a halves, and by god, they had those bad boys in stock!
Would recommend to anyone on their feet all day (BETTY) and will buy again!
Generally, a good looking shoe as far as no-slip work shoes go. The materials seem very high quality and the construction is excellent. They're just not the big, supportive Keens I need so I am returning them.
My only caution is that they do run small. My mom wears a 9.5 in her many other pairs of Keens, but in these, she needed a 10. Amazon is the only place that carries a 10 at the moment, incidentally!