|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.95 - $59.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Closed-toe sport sandal with AEGIS microbe-shield mesh lining featuring secure-fit lacing system and non-marking multi-directional traction out sole.
- Toddlers - sizes 4-7 - does have hook & loop
- Little Kids - sizes 8-13 - does have hook & loop
- Big Kids - sizes 1-4 - has only bungee laces
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Keen Whisper sport sandal is waiting for your next water adventure. Constructed with compression molded EVA midsole and a metatomical EVA footbed for all day comfort and support. This sandal is made with a secure fit lace capture system giving you an adjustable fit. Head to the beach or streets in the Keen Whisper water sandal!
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00J8QIOG4
- Item model number: KEEN WHISPER TODDLER
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Trust me, I am frugal, and I've done this... pretty much every year until this last year, when I figured it out. Keen are really high quality nice shoes that are perfect for kids (and adults - I have two pairs also) who run around constantly, hike, climb things that they should, and shouldn't climb, jump in puddles, etc. The tread is nice and thick, the velcro never gives out, and they're just... nice. Plus they have the covered toes and heel straps which most summer camps require for young children.
The footbed is padded but not as much as the adults (nor as much as the infant size that her lil sis has). The straps are easy to put on and adjust. Again, they do dry relatively quickly (when she wore them to the lake, we just sat them out in the sun to dry). I did notice the slightest funky odor but I put them out in the sun, and it seemed to go away.
Great shoes, thanks Keen!
This pair of shoes seems to have all the attributes we are looking for. We'll see how it holds up.