|Fits as expected||
$69.98 - $180.00
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Lace-up hiking boot in mid-rise silhouette featuring KEEN.DRY breathable waterproof membrane and logo callouts at tongue, side, and heel
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Amazing comfort and unsurpassed durability from the first step to the millionth! The KEEN Durand Mid WP hiking boots for women are crafted of KEEN PU and dual compound rubber outsole. They deliver durable, dependable longevity for the long haul. PU resists breakdown and compression, while preserving its shock-absorbing qualities no matter how many miles you put on them, keeping you comfortable while hiking. Feet stay dry and comfortable thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane. This women's waterproof hiking boot is American Built with materials from around the globe.
- American Built with materials from around the world.
- Cleansport NXTTM for natural odor control
- Contoured heel lock
- Direct attach PU midsole
- Dual compound rubber outsole
- Hydrophobic mesh lining
- Integrated PU heel cushion
- KEEN.DRY TM waterproof breathable membrane
- Not compatible with aftermarket insoles or orthotics
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- TPU stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
- Women's specific fit
- Approximate weight per shoe: 16.7 oz/473.4 g
- Upper: Leather and textile
- Lining: KEEN.DRYTM waterproof breathable membrane
- Rubber: Direct-attach Construction
- Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. Keen suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Measurement Note: Keen's measurements were taken using a Women's size 7 US (37.5 EU). Measurements may vary by size
From beaches to mountains to city streets, Keen believes the outdoors is anyplace without a ceiling. Keen believes in living a HybridLife, which means being part of a greater community that is full of people who create possibilities, play in the outdoors and care for the world around them.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 12 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00HGB6NDY
- Item model number: Durand Mid WP-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 10, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
These boots are comfortable right out of the box! I immediately wore them dog walking down muddy dirt roads and trails for a couple miles and they were great. I like them a lot. They're comfortable, they fit great, and I really like the colors. Good ankle support. They seem like they're quality boots as well. American made, baby.
I have a backpacking trip coming up and will update my review after. For now, I'll keep using these dog walking and hiking the local trails to break them in.
I just got back from a 28 mile backpacking trip in the Grand Gulch Primitive Area in Utah. These boots KICKED BUTT! I wore appropriate wool hiking socks with them and never had issues with my feet. I had hot spots on the outside of my big toes (both big toes) and that was it. I taped them off and was good to go the rest of the trip. Meanwhile, everyone else in my group with different boots were taping practically their entire feet.
The soles are very grippy, I was the only one in my group that wasn't struggling to get a good foot hold on the steeper parts. We also climbed some sandstone and slickrock, these boots gripped just fine. There was one point in my trip where I had to shimmy through a small hole and along the edge of a canyon wall to reach some ruins and I felt like I could trust these boots with my life, they wouldn't let me slip down the wall. Overall, I am very, very happy with these comfortable, grippy boots and will continue to buy Keens in the future.
As much as I like the way these look, there is simply no way I can comfortably wear these for hiking. They seem to be hit or miss based on the other reviews - guess I was a miss. Amazon has agreed to accept them back and I will be going back to the Keen Gypsum.
The midsole of this boot doesn't have the great keen arch as some other models, but there is some. The boot is comfortable despite this. Also the laces are boot laces, but have too much elasticity, meaning once you pull them tight and tie them, they are too long and the loops hang on the ground. Weird choice for hiking boots, but fixable.