|Price:||$86.72 - $200.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Synthetic
- Made in the USA and Imported
- faux fur
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 7.5" from arch
- Leather-and-fabric winter boot featuring faux-fur collar and tongue lining
- 400g Keen.Warm insulation
- Non-marking lugged rubber outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Let winter come your way because you’ll be prepared with the new Keen Durand Polar WP boots! Meticulously crafted to bring you the best in winter footwear, Durand is fully loaded with amazing jaw-dropping features. Perfect for hiking in arctic conditions the new Durand has 400 grams of warm insulation and Thermal Heat Shield footbed as well as a faux fur collar that will keep you nice and toasty. You won’t even have to worry about the weather thanks to its KEEN.DRY waterproof membrane that will enable you to pass undaunted in any puddle. Finished with a dual compound grip rubber outsole that will give you the best traction on just about any surface, once you put the new Durand on you won’t want to take them off this winter!This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 14 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00U2VL8X0
- Item model number: Durand Polar-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 12, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The temperature when I got off work at 1 a.m. was 3 below. My feet didn't know it. Of course the car was freezing. My feet didn't know it. I walked through/on top of 30 inches of snow from the car to my cabin. My feet stayed warm and dry.
Today the temperature is 14 below. I'm wearing regular socks with the Keens. Still comfortable, warm and dry.
Given the price, these boots are an investment. I can't say they're the best I've ever owned because I've had them only for two days. But if their durability matches performance, I may be handing off the Sorels, and they're GREAT boots.
The toe-box is tight.
The boot is not good for my MSR snowshoes because they squish down when I cinch my snowshoes.
This did not contribute to my rating, but I received boots with different tongue-tags, slightly different color and different fit even though they were the same size as labeled in the tongue so maybe there is variation in sizes?
Nice looking boots, much heavier than the Salomons I ended up buying instead. The sole isn't as aggressive as the Salomons.