|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$57.92 - $110.58 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Textile and Synthetic
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Sporty sandal featuring contrast stitching, ghillie lacing, and rubber toe bumper
- AEGIS Microbe Shield lining,Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
- Compression-molded EVA midsole. Secure fit lace capture system
- Multi-directional lugs
- TPU stability shank ; PFC Free materials ; Washable webbing upper is suitable for hiking, walking, and all adventures, in and out of the water.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
- *Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- Breathable mesh lining
- Compression molded EVA midsole
Go back to the basics with the sandal that started it all, the Newport from KEEN. The secure fit strap design adjusts for a comfortable fit. The rubber outsole features a multi-directional lug pattern and razor siping for the right traction over wet and dry surfaces. The metatomical footbed conforms to your foot's shape for personalized comfort that's way beyond ordinary.
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- Water resistant leather upper
Order up some adventure with a side of water in the Newport H2 from KEEN. Ready for adverse conditions, the razor sipped outsole and 3mm lugs provide excellent traction. The washable polyester webbing upper features an odor-reducing Aegis Microbe Shield lining. KEEN patented toe protection lets you follow any path, whether to rivers or trails. All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.
Order up some adventure with a side of water in the Newport H2 from KEEN. Ready for adverse conditions, the razor sipped outsole and 3mm lugs provide excellent traction. The washable polyester webbing upper features the odor-reducing Aegis Microbe Shield®. KEEN patented toe protection lets you follow any path, whether to rivers or trails.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003O2SLXY
- Item model number: Newport H2-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
(Update: Decision made. I'm going to keep the Whisper based on comfort.)
If you are trying to decide between purchasing the Newport H2 and the Whisper sandals, I called Keen's customer support to find out the difference between the Newport H2 and the Whisper sandals. I was told that the Newport H2 model has a more supportive arch.
I researched walking sandals for hours and hours until I finally settled on the Keens. They are a bit pricey, but any shoe that I can walk in without pain is totally worth it to me. I've never had a more comfortable pair of shoes straight out of the box. It's rare that I find shoes that I can wear for miles and not have something rub me or that make my knees and back ache. They'd be cuter without the big black toe guard, but I'll probably come to appreciate that feature of the shoe. (It would be nicer if it was the same color as the straps of the shoe.) I bought them to use on trips, but I have a feeling that when summer comes, these will be the only shoes on my feet. I've already raved so much about them that I'm ordering a pair for my husband right now!
My husband and I both wore these on a recent trip to the Caribbean and they were invaluable. In San Juan, Puerto Rico, I walked at least 8 miles in my Keens and didn't even think about my feet. They were so comfortable and I was especially impressed with the grip of the soles on wet rocks. At the end of the day, I was so happy that I didn't have any blisters and my feet still felt good. I also wore these on the beach in the Bahamas and they dried very quickly in the sun. I will never take a trip without these shoes again! I'm now thinking that I need these in other colors!
If you have flat feet or fallen arches, I would recommend these shoes for you. I couldn't be happier with them!