|Price:||$104.99 - $320.95 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Leather and Synthetic
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 5" from arch
- Waterproof boot featuring hiking laces with speed-hook eyelets and diamond-quilted collar
- KEEN.DRY breathable waterproof membrane
- 200g KEEN.WARM insulation
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Upper The Keen Revel III walking boot is made with nubuck leather. To keep your feet warm, snug and comfortable, even in the depths of winter Keen Warm Trapolator insulation is provided with additional bamboo charcoal material which gives 360 degrees of warmth. Due to the high profile of the boot, ankle support and stability is improved increasing the protection afforded by the construction. Waterproof material featured in the upper provide protection in wet and extremely cold conditions. Midsole Constructed from three different extra warm layers to keep the foot in constant warm and increase the protection from the cold. Extremely light EVA foam insulates and waterproofs the boots, further promoting comfort and dryness. Outsole Created from Dual Climate Rubber to increase the grip in unpredictable conditions.
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.72 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00U2VLAU6
- Item model number: Revel III-W
- Date first listed on Amazon: July 14, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has been a huge challenge for me finding the right hiking boots, being that my feet are a bit wider than normal but not as wide to be considered "wide size".
These Keen boots are so comfortable, made well and perfect for your next hiking trip (they also look sort of cute and not ugly like many other hiking boots). I initially ordered these half a size up as suggested by comments but surprisingly those were too big-- had to return.
It was unfortunate to find out that my actual size (7.5) costs $30 more than the 8s. So I managed to find them at Keen's official website with a $10 discount so it ended up being $20 more instead. Better than nothing!
Try your actual size first.