$93.99 - $141.34
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
I went on a hiking trip and wore these for the first time last weekend.
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately ankle-high from arch
- Breathable leather lining
- Metatomical EVA footbed
- Non-marking rubber outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This waterproof hiking boot keeps your feet dry and lets them breathe, and the aggressive outsole bites into the terrain. It's built for all-day comfort, and the mid-cut height adds ankle support.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B072YC9XK1
- Date first listed on Amazon: May 23, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
1,228 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 1,228 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm also convinced that these boots are the most comfortable shoes in my closet. I could wear these every day of my life...except I work in a hospital and it would probably be frowned upon.
This is my first Amazon review and I order products from Amazon at least two times a month. I am so thoroughly impressed by this product that I felt compelled to write this review. Buy these boots. You won't regret it.
Edit: I kept them and I am so glad that I did. They are awesome for cool and wet weather and needed zero break in time. I upgraded my review from 4 to 5 stars.
Even when I loosened the laces I felt no relief. Not saying another type of Keen shoe wouldn't have worked better but one really needs to try on several before making this purchase. Better to just go to REI. At least you can put the shoe through the rigger's of hiking and if they don't work out, you have a year to return.