|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$66.97 - $128.73 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in the USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately 4" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 2"
- Platform measures approximately 1.25"
- Water resistant leather and mesh upper
Customers who bought this item also bought
TheKeen Voyageur Mid is a rugged cruiser with its windows down for ventilation. Stripped of its waterproof barrier in favor of mesh lining, the Voyageur Mid hiking boot allows for more ventilation on hot summer days. The aggressive outsole has 4mm lugs to bite into the terrain, providing excellent traction while the ESS shank provides torsional stability for a secure ride from valleys to mountain tops. Hit the trails in the Keen Voyageur Mid.
Hold your ground against hot weather with this rugged hiking boot. Mesh insets keep it ventilated, and the built-in shank ensures a stable, secure ride from the trailhead to the top of the mountain.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 11 x 6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003O2SPXK
- Item model number: Voyageur Mid-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 1, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
They are pretty cute, easy to get on and off, and they don't aggravate my plantar fasciitis. Decent arch support and lightweight, but not super light - you know they're on your feet, somewhat heavier than most of my althletic shoes but not uncomfortable at all.
Recommended, especially at a sale price.