Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dr. Who KEEP CALM and DON'T BLINK by Dr. Jordan 1.5" pin-back button MADE in USA
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on May 21, 2013
I like the fact that the pin was a small size because I used it to spice up my hat at work, so I didn't really want a lot of large pins anyways. This pin is awesome because, well, Blink is a really good Doctor Who episode, so how could it not be awesome? Anyways, This pin shipped in a reasonable amount of time, and I didn't have that many problems with receiving it.
on August 21, 2012
It's a cool pin/button/badge (whatever you decide to call it), but the the one I received was a little washed out looking... as if the printer was running low on ink. Still, I wear it proudly on my jacket along with all of my other "geek" flair.

The angels are probably one of the best additions to the new series of Dr. Who. I'd recommend this regardless of the unintentionally distressed look.
on October 10, 2013
This button is a great find and makes an amazing gift for a Doctor Who fan. I bought this one and a few Doctor Who buttons from "Bohemian Apothecarium" which also sells a similar button (and many other Doctor Who and some Star Trek buttons) and they were all great. I would definitely buy these again. They seem to last a long time. Keep Calm and Exterminate Doctor Who Pinback Button
on December 8, 2012
They are the creepiest things anyway and to have Dr. Who identify them as they are is perfect. This button is a wonderful reminder to keep an eye on them. Well made and will be worn with pride.
on November 28, 2015
This pin actually is sturdier than it looks. I was very impressed with the quality for that price. The button top is quite thick and the pin has withstood many months wear and tear.
on May 20, 2014
I bought this for my teenage son. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Upon giving it to my son his dimple showed, nothing better than a smile from your kid!!
on June 28, 2013
Have this posted on my cubicle at work and love being reminded of one of my all time favorite Dr Who episodes. Plus my 14yr old son thinks it's cool too.
on September 1, 2013
I purchased this item for my grandson who is a very big Dr. Who fan. He wears the button everyday. It is a good size not to big & not to small.
on July 27, 2013
I love Doctor Who, and this button is awesome. I specially like that it's "Tardis Blue." One of my favorite quotes from the show =)
on June 10, 2013
I purchased this for my daughter. She attached it to her backpack and it has remained intact. This is a good purchase for a Doctor Who fan.