3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
KEMOVE Shadow Bluetooth 5.1 Wireless/Wired 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - RGB Backlit 61 Keys Keyboard - Hot Swappable, PBT Keycap, Full Keys Programmable - Black (Gateron Mechanical Blue Switch)
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【SENT FROM USA, DELIVERY TIME: ABOUT 2 WEEKS - NEW ID with MINIMAL COMPACT LAYOUT】 KEMOVE is a new ID brand, focusing on high quality, sophisticated appearance and design. After creating a Crowdfunding Project on Kickstarter and won the favor of many fans, KEMOVE devotes itself to making every keyboard become a practical artwork. Just like this KEMOVE 61 SHADOW - 61 keys minimal layout + Exquisite appearance + powerful functions - Free up more space and give you a richer gaming experience.
- 【HOT SWAPPABLE DIY KEYBOARD with MECHANICAL SWITCH】 This hot-swappable Keyboard is equipped with mechanical switches that are replaceable with 95% of the regular mechanical switches in the market, ranging from high-end brands like Cherry, Gateron, Kailh to TTC, even including some highly customized silent and prominent switches. We also provide rare colors in three additional colors (Yellow, White and Green) for you to enjoy different experiences.
- 【MULTI-DEVICE WIRELESS STABLE SUPPORT BLUETOOTH 5.1 KEYBOARD】 Pairing with up to 3 devices and switch among them seamlessly, certified by the Bluetooth Association BQB. Stronger stability and connection speed, perfectly compatible with all Bluetooth 5.1 or below Bluetooth 5.1 devices (Not compatible with below Bluetooth 3.0 version devices). Work well with Windows, iOS, Mac operating systems and more devices.
- 【PBT DOUBLE-SHOT KURVED KEYCAPS】 The KEMOVE 61 Keyboard has 90% PBT DOUBLE-SHOT keycaps, which not only guarantee a much higher oil resistance and hardness than ABS keycaps, but also ensure the keycaps’ light transmission, making them excellent in lighting effects. The curved keycaps also provide you with an extraordinary feeling.
- 【KEMOVE 4-LAYER SOFTWARE and 16 MILLION COLORS for YOU to CHOOSE】 KEMOVE 61 mechanical keyboard has a powerful software, through which you can personalize functions as you like, customize advanced features and offline macro. The software enables you to arbitrarily remap keys and assign macros or commands to specific key combinations on 4 individual layers. There are 16 million colors, you can customize the lighting effects as you want, much more than simple colors and breathing effects.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
KEMOVE 61 SHADOW Mechanical Keyboard - That Suits Your Typing Habits
KEMOVE is committed to developing of world’s first-class mechanical keyboard and always provides you with exquisite products at affordable prices. The switches and keycaps are hot swappable and universally compatible, allowing you to enjoy the fun of building a highly customized mechanical keyboard that perfectly suits your typing and gaming habits anytime, anywhere. KEMOVE - Keep moving forward and see more glory of life.
Certified to Support Bluetooth 5.1 & Dual-Mode Connection
USB Wired Mode: Connect the TYPE C cable to the PC, the keyboard will automatically convert to the Wired Mode. Press FN+Z/X/C to switch to the wired mode from Wireless Mode.
Wireless Mode: Press key "FN+Z/X/C" to connect the Bluetooth device:
1. Connect a new device: Press "FN+ Z/X/C" for 6 seconds long, the Bluetooth is in the pairing status when the indicator key is slowly flashing red and blue alternately. This keyboard is as “Kemove61M” on your device. Video for reference: bit.ly/31CGpO2
2. Reconnect devices that have already been connected: Short press FN+Z/X/C, the Bluetooth keyboard enters the reconnection status, the indicator light quickly flashes in blue.
Tips: The switch on the side is the keyboard power switch, not the Bluetooth switch.
Define your keyboard with KEMOVE Exclusive 4-Layer Software
You can edit the zones and status frame by frame to literally accomplish numerous lighting modes. You can set like Static, Cycle, Breathing and Rainbow etc. lighting effects with different colors by clicking "edit". Save them in 4 layers and switch them through FN +] (FN+Q/W/E/R=Layer 1/2/3/4, 5 lighting effects for each layer).
The lighting effects in "lighting setting" interface can only be used wired and when the computer is connected to the software. Tutorial video: bit.ly/2Lrn7BI
Ultra-Large Capacity Battery
√ Largest Battery Capacity on the 60% mechanical keyboard market - 3000 mAh battery
√ Up to 15 hours wireless usage under regular circumstances
√ Use it carefree for a few days
Press FN to see the state of charge: When charging starts, the ALT key lights yellow and will return to RGB mode when fully charged.
KEMOVE 61 - an ergonomic mechanical keyboard designed to improve performance and comfort, which makes a lot of sense for gamers, typists, and people who use computers to work frequently.
√ Two sturdy feet under the keyboard - fix it to the desktop at an appropriate tilt.
√ After the keyboard feet are raised, an angle of 8.5 with the desktop is formed
Sturdy Design and Perfect Details
√ High Quality Garteron Mechanical Switch (The lifespan of over 50 million keystrokes)
√ Double-layer construction base
√ Only 0.8 mm narrow gap between the keycaps and frame
√ One Button Power Off and switch WIN/MAC. Please note: Now KEMOVE 61 hasn't fully supported mac USB-c to USB-c yet, but it will be upgraded later.
Full Anti-Ghosting Keys
N-Key Rollover is an essential factor in winning many games (especially large action fps games).
√ Full Anti-Ghosting Keys in wired mode - makes sure you can use the keyboard more smoothly and experience full keystroke and responsiveness.
Please note: Now when the keyboard is used on a MAC system, it doesn't support the N-Key Rollover in wired mode. You can press FN+N to take off the N-Key Rollover.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now comes to the functionality. If you are using this for gaming or typing, you will face no issues. Excel users will understand that you want to select entire table, you go on the first cell on the top left and hold SHIFT+CONTOL+ARROW RIGHT and then DOWN to select full table. This being a 65% layout you need to press Func Key + Arrow key and the layout is very comfortable, but it does not register the Control Key and so the selection is one cell at a time. My guess is the Control Key is not set on the Function layer, so i thought this will be an easy fix with the Software, I can bind it, just like I do for my Anne Pro. Firstly this keyboard does not have a SW for Mac OS. I used my other windows laptop to test this out, but as I connect my keyboard the SW goes unresponsive.
The customer support were responding to me, but I think fixing the SW might take time, I would buy this in a snap once the SW is working or they have a Mac version. The keyboard has a windows/mac switch so I assume they would have a mac sw in their pipeline.
I had to return mine, with the mentioned shortcoming, if you dont plan to customize or set macros etc. This keyboard is awesome, I dont want to give low ratings as I dont know if this was a one off case for me, but wanted to share my experience.
I became curious about the construction of this keyboard so I did a teardown. The entire teardown and reconstruct only took 45 minutes for an absolute novice. All of the materials are of high quality. The sides and bottom are a dense plastic, and the key plate is made of 8th-inch steel. these combined make the Kemove rigid and heavier than it looks. I don't often write reviews, and never this long, but this product has really won me over.
The keyboard does work fine in Bluetooth mode, so it's nice for iPads. I just don't want to use Bluetooth when on a Mac, because I've had enough issues with infuriating lag and dropouts from BT mice.
Kemove support says this can be fixed by updating the firmware. Too bad the firmware updater only runs on Windows; I don't have a PC, nor can I easily get to one under COVID19 lockdown. (Also on their forum, another Mac user reports an experience like mine, so I didn't just get a single busted unit. They all appear to do this, at least until they start shipping ones with working firmware.)
It's a shame, because the hardware is nice — sturdy (and thus a bit heavy), and nice key feel (and thus noisier than membrane switches; about what I’d expect from brown-style switches.) Quite enjoyable to type on. I could possibly overlook the problems and just stick with Bluetooth mode. But I don't want to own a keyboard from a company that has this much trouble writing competent firmware, so I'm returning it.
EDIT: Kemove promptly contacted me after publishing this review, and helped me fix my problem! If anyone else is wondering, press FN + N to toggle the anti ghosting feature, which when it's off allows it to work with gaming systems! 5 stars review, considering this! :D