KENKO - Matcha Whisk Stand - BLUE - Ceramic Holder for Bamboo Matcha Chasen - BEST Japanese Tea Set Accessories!
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MAKE YOUR WHISK LAST LONGER - Ceramic stand keeps the bamboo whisk in it’s natural shape - No More bent bristles
- Keep Your Matcha Whisk CLEAN AND DRY - Ceramic Whisk Stand allows whisk to air dry naturally!
- PREVENT MOULD - Natural air drying of the bamboo whisk will prevent mould build up over time
- PICK YOUR COLOR! - Blue or Green. Ideal for 80, 100 and 120 pronged bamboo whisk. Suits any Bamboo matcha whisk
- ENJOY AN AUTHENTIC MATCHA EXPERIENCE - Enjoy an Authentic Japanese Tea Ceremony at home! **100% Lifetime Money Back Guarantee**
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Authentic Japanese Ceramic Whisk (Chasen) Holder from Kenko Tea. Keep your Bamboo Whisk in PERFECT shape with this Ceramic Matcha Whisk Holder in BLUE Colour. The Perfect addition to your matcha tea set! Enjoy a traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony at home! Comes with a 100% Money Back Lifetime Guarantee from Kenko Tea!
Top Customer Reviews
If you are like us who is a Matcha green tea lover, this set of tool is a must have for preparing the best tasting Matcha. You will find out it is easier than you think on how to use this whisk set after you read my review.
1. Soak the whisk into a glass of water to soften the tines, so they get more flexible.
2. Measure the amount of matcha powder and sift to break up any clumps.
3. Place sifted matcha powder into the tea bowl. I recommend to rinse the tea bowl with hot water as the tea bowl won't turn the tea cold later.
4. Add 170 degree hot water (3 oz) to the matcha powder.
5. Use this bamboo whisk and move inside the tea bowl quickly back and forth. Don't press the whisk to the bottom of the tea bowl. It takes a little bit practice.
6. When you see fine bubbles on top, it is ready to serve. Enjoy the silky and smooth taste!
This whisk is the ultimate tool and the quality is really amazing. The ceramic stand has a beautiful finish and the whisk is made with premium bamboo. The stand helps the whisk to air dry much faster and to keep the whisk in perfect shape. Make sure that you let the whisk dry completely befor storing.
I received this product for free in exchange for a review. My review is very honest and unbiased, and it was written after I fully tested this set. I would recommend this and you won't be disappointed by the overall quality. If you find my review helpful, please click YES below. Thanks!
I've seen YouTube videos and photos of people using a Chasen to mix the tea before drinking it. At first I really didn't think it was necessary because it's just tea but I kept seeing people use it, I felt left out!
I went ahead and got one anyway and now I feel like a fancy tea drinker!
The Chasen or whisk is made of bamboo, it's so soft and has a very intricate design. You can definitely appreciate the hand-made look to the whisk, so many little details! It is very easy to wash! I run mine under warm water and LIGHTLY tap excess water on a paper towel and then place it on the stand. I place the stand over a napkin or towel and it's ready to use the next time I need it. Never losing its shape or functionality.
This is perfect for getting rid of clumps in your matcha tea and really, it's what you're supposed to be using anyway.
Everything is well made and well put together. I don't see it falling apart if used properly and nothing about it feels cheap.
I love the handle. Nice and sturdy bamboo and very comfortable grip even though it doesn't have any rubber or anything. It just feels so organic in your hand.
It's not heavy at all! Very light weight!
Now I can say I enjoy my matcha tea the traditional way. If you love matcha green tea and think you don't need this, you're wrong & you're missing out!
(ツ)_/¯✰ Hey, thanks for reading my review! If you found it helpful, please hit the "helpful" button, thank you :) I received this product free/discounted in exchange for my honest review✰