APPLE DVORAK STICKER FOR KEYBOARD WITH BLUE LETTERING TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND FOR DESKTOP, LAPTOP AND NOTEBOOK
|Price:||$6.96 + $3.79 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Best GIFT for any occasion
- High-quality stickers for different keyboards Desktop, Laptop and Notebook
- The Dvorak layout is spread onto transparent - matt sticker, with blue color.
- Stickers are made of high-quality transparent - matt vinyl, thickness - 80mkn, typographical method.
- Applying stickers on you keyboard properly once, and you can be aware that letters will stay for ever.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Dvorak layout is spread onto transparent - matt sticker, with blue color. Dvorak studied letter frequencies and the physiology of people’s hands and created a layout to adhere to these principles: • It is easier to type letters alternating between hands. • For maximum speed and efficiency, the most common letters and digraphs should be the easiest to type. This means that they should be on the home row, which is where the fingers rest, and under the strongest fingers. • Likewise, the least common letters should be on the bottom row, which is the hardest row to reach. • The right hand should do more of the typing, because most people are right-handed. • It is more difficult to type digraphs with adjacent fingers than non-adjacent fingers. • Stroking should generally move from the edges of the board to the middle. An observation of this principle is that, for many people, when tapping fingers on a table, it is easier going from little finger to index than vice versa. This motion on a keyboard is called inboard stroke flow. The Dvorak keyboard layout became easier to access in the computer age. Currently, all major Operating Systems (such as Apple OS X, Microsoft Windows, GNU/Linux and BSD) ship with Dvorak keyboard layout in addition to the standard QWERTY layout. So far, DSK has failed to displace the QWERTY standard. Clear transparent background makes stickers invisible, and allows existing characters to show through. The product listed above is copyrighted, has been manufactured and distributed by Royal Galaxy Ltd. Usage of the images posted, distribution or resale has NOT been authorized by Royal Galaxy Ltd, and is in direct violation of its written terms. Federal law provides severe civil and criminal penalties for the unauthorized usage, distribution or resale of copyrighted product, its listings with all imaged posted. For all requests regarding usage of images of this product, its distribution and resale, please contact us by email.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If properly applied, the stickers are almost invisible. But...
1. if careless, air bubbles will get stuck between the keys and stickers and are extremely hard to get rid of.
2. around the stickers on the edge of keys, dust can accumulate.
3. the budge on F and J (qw)/ U and H (dv) felt less prominent after stickers are applied.
Overall I'm satisfied.