3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
KEiiD WiFi & Bluetooth 5.0 Stereo Digital Amplifier Receiver for Home Audio BGM Music System, MUZO App Control Multi-Room Sync, Compact with USB/AUX/Mic, Remote Control with Sleep Timer
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$30.00 (21%)|
- [Stereo Receiver with TI chip] Compact D-class RMS 2x 40W stereo receiver,adopts Texas Instruments(TI) chip, be able to hook up with bookshelf speakers or other passive speakers (6-8 ohm speakers are suggested) , Perfect for HiFi music purpose and home audio entertainment. Creative sleep timer function makes your amplifier unique & more convenient.
- [Strong Compatibility & Practicability] Work with all devices which is with an analog output via RCA/AUX cable. This stereo amplifier also supports various resources including 1/4” wired microphone, USB flash drive. Adjustable L/R balance & EQ option: Country/Pop/Jazz/Rock/Classic/Normal.
- [WiFi Wireless Streaming & App Control] Enjoy thousands of on-line audio resources via [MUZO] App. Easy to control multi-room synchronously or separately. Be able to preset up to 10 on-line programs on App with one-key shift by remote control. It also supports external music tools e.g. Spotify, TuneIn, Tidal, iHeart radio, etc. by airplay.
- [Bluetooth 5.0] With additional Bluetooth antenna, you can connect any Bluetooth enabled devices up to 65 ft . Stream wireless music in every corner stably and lossless.
- [5-Level Safety Protections ] The built-in 5-level protection (overload protection, over-voltage protection, over-current protection, short protection, self-protection) makes both amplifier and your external speakers safer. 1-year warranty with new replacement in case of any fault or quality issues.
Buy this product as Renewed and save $11.06 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
2020 Upgrade Design
Digital D -Class
- Less power loss & less heat
- Light weight & Mini size
- WiFi connection with lossless trasmission.
- Latest Bluetooth 5.0 works with all of latest samart devices.
More Advanced Features
- Adjustable L/R balance & 6-EQ options.
- 30-180 minutes Sleep Timer
- Romote control
- RMS: 2x 40 W
- Media Resources: WiFi, Bluetooth, USB, AUX, RCA, Microphone
- Sensitivity: 330 mv for WiFi
- THD:＜0.5 %
- Frequency: 20Hz-20KHz
- S/N: 75 dB
- Weight: 1.8 Kg (3.9 lb)
- Dimensions: 10.2 x 9.2 x 3.1 inch
WiFi & App Control
Digital & Analog Outputs
6.35mm Headphone Jack
- Professional 6.35mm headphone jack
- Configured with 1/4”male to 1/8” female headphone convertor
- Pager mode, the microphone over-ride the audio. works for hostings
- Mixing mode suits for Karaoke etc.
- User-friendly knob controls
- Easy adjustment on Volume/Bass/Treble/Balance/Mic/ECHO
- Protection indicator gets on when the system is overloaded
- Power indicator
- L & R indicators shows the output status
Suits for Various Application
- Perfects for home audio entertainment
- Stream background music wirelessly
- Conference or speech with wired microphone
- Relax with Hi-Fi external speakers
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have quotes from local integrators in one case for almost $14k with 18 Sonos amps which retail at $600 each and a ring doorbell with 4 chimes.
So I was looking around at my options to get some of my functions back or expand them a bit but $14k seemed a little steep and lightning strikes twice around here.
And then i found this little amp controllable by app Muzo from my phone on the wifi with a paging function priority mike input built in as well. One of these will run each of the stereo pair more than loud enough. And with an add on amp the line out from one of these KeiiD amps will feed the rest of the mono speakers. Right now my first Keiid is easily driving a stereo pair and working fine with the Elan volume control. And through the Muzo app all play the same track from a variety of sources. High quality sound output for whole house purposes. FM works fine.
And with an Alexa echo spot plugged in to the mic in priority jack I can stream anything from Amazon music or more importantly use it to announce throughout my whole house from any Alexa or my phone Alexa app. Just took a 3.5mm to 1/4 adaptor. I say "Alexa announce dinner is ready" and the music pauses from any source and the whole house hears it.
With multiple Keiid amps I now have more sources I can feed to each stereo pair and I only paid $86 for this with a coupon and special promotion. Even at $129 a great value way better than Sonos $600 option. And the ring doorbell I installed now announces through the whole house speakers thanks to Alexa and the echo spot. About all I lost was the phone line based intercom but I get that back with Alexa drop in if I need. The bluetooth range is much better than expected as well working through walls and multiple stories.
They have multiple streaming options for sources and can switch to line input for an old CD changer as well as stream ANYTHING through Airplay off my phone. And from a music server and USB flash drive as well
This is a very versatile little device and the priority mic announce is a real plus as well.
Happy to answer any questions.
I've owned PC-speakers all of my life, and until the demise of my 5.1 Logitech z-5300s I decided to step into the true home audio arena. I use my PC for everything, with the only real variable my seating. Work, video, games, radio, streaming, and movies - this system meets all of my needs, and far exceeds any PC speaker setup I have used in the past - especially with music. I encourage anyone considering a similar transition not to hesitate. I don't miss the center channel at all during video/streaming/gaming playback, which was my primary concern.
This amplifier is connected to my PC through a simple 3.5-mm to RCA converter. I am using a PCI-e Creative X-Fi Titanium soundcard and I have absolutely no audible background hiss, distortion, or noise at max volumes with both PC and amplifier. I have also connected it to my phone via Bluetooth. It works fine, and has reliable reception in the next room. I also use its Wi-Fi connection to stream online music, it is so convenient using the App MUZO. This is really amazing.
At high volumes this thing blasts my new speakers. I don't often listen at crazy volumes for fear of hearing loss, and so can't speak to distortion much since I'm not well-versed, but it sure sounds pretty great for the few tracks (MP3 format) I dedicated to extremely loud play.
This is a powerful little all-in-one amplifier, I love it and I would recommend this for anyone that is looking for an useful amplifier,
This device has so many ways to enjoy it. My brother purchased one before me and modded his to work as a karaoke machine. At this price...it’s a steal. Absolutely no regrets.