|Item Weight||6.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.5 x 3.5 x 15.5 inches|
|Item model number||100760|
|Manufacturer Part Number||100760|
|OEM Part Number||100760|
Other Sellers on Amazon
KFI Products 100760 Winch Mount for Polaris Ranger Diesel 500 XP and HD 700/800 4x4
|Price:||$43.16 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$4.79 (10%)|
Want professional installation of this product?
- Handpicked pros
- Compare estimates and reviews
- Buy directly on Amazon
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Complete installation instructions included all mounting hardware included satisfaction guaranteed roller fairlead and winch not included
- Constructed of 3/16 inch steel Unlike all other mount competitors the mounts are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep. Powder coated black for supreme durability
- Possibly Many others with the below standard Mounting patterns (call to confirm) -4-Hole Standard (3.00 inch x 4.875 inch bolt pattern with Rollers that are 4.875 inch bolt pattern)
- -2-Hole (3.10 inch with Rollers that are 4.875 inch bolt pattern)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Brand new KFI Rear 2 inch Receiver for the following Yamaha ATV: All 2007-2013 Grizzly 700 All 2009-2013 Grizzly 550Specifications: 100 Percent MADE IN USA Constructed of 3/16 inch steel Unlike all other competitors the products are metal bead blasted before they are powder coated for the best possible finish prep. Powder coated black for supreme durability Very easy to install Complete installation instructions included All mounting hardware included Satisfaction guaranteed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
I should've filmed all the cutting and drilling I had to do and sold the film to tmz... Spent 3 hours fabricating, cutting, drilling and welding..! Lol
Next time I'm going with a "no joke" legit brand.
the hole in the front where the cable comes through was narrower that the roller head. So the cable will rub on the metal of the KFI winch mount before it rolls on the rollers
The Warn roller head bolt holes did not line up with the pre-drilled holes in the KFI mount
The KFI has 3 bolts that bolt it to the frame. These bolts are almost impossible to get at. Polaris OEM instead bolts into the factory front skid plate...easy to do.
My shop has installed many winches in the Polaris Rangers. This mount took four times as long.
I would never use the KFI again over the Polaris OEM mount