Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KHOMO: Extra Long USB Sync Cable Cord Charger for Apple iPhone, iPad 2, iPod Touch, Nano (Black, 2 pcs, 6ft)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on August 21, 2011
I needed some longer cords, and I already have a few other Khomo cords, chargers, iPad back cover, screen protectors, etc...one time I did receive a damaged set, but had it replaced quickly and easily from amazon...otherwise I plan on buying this brand until something makes me change my mind...they all work great...
on October 5, 2011
Fraction of the price of original Apple cords and they work on everything from my iPad to my various different iPods. MAJOR PLUS is that they are not white! SO STUPID that Apple makes these cords white because they get dirty and look horrible.
on July 23, 2011
These cables are perfect where you need the longer length. Being black they can be more stealth where you need them. Bonus: they actually work and it was a great price!
on November 4, 2011
We've tested it so far on iPhone 3Gs, 4, 4s, iPad, iPad2 and all of them worked great. They're a bit cheaper feeling than an OEM Apple cord, but hey... They work!

We have a king size bed with the outlet dead center behind it. I bought the dual USB low profile charger and these and MAN they work awesome!

Cheers!
on November 21, 2011
Just so you know prior to buying: with an IPAD (v1) these cables work fine for charging (via an a/c plug, NOT the computer), but will NOT sync. So if you're looking for a long cable to sync your ipad look elsewhere, if you're looking for a long charging cable only then buy these.
on September 30, 2011
Picked these up because the cable that comes with iPad 2 is pretty short at only 3' long and it was difficult to find a charging spot that was appropriately close to an outlet. Price was certainly a factor here. I didn't want to drop a bundle on a wire. These not only do the trick just fine but you get 2 for the same low price! Good stuff!
on October 5, 2011
If you've ordered the cheap white sync cable in the longer size, then you probably know how crappy they are. This one is much better. It never has any errors when I plug it in, and I don't have to press the two side buttons to take it out, like with the cheap white cord. I will be buying these from now on if I need any more in this length.
on February 15, 2012
I bought these cords because I wanted a longer cord to reach to my power outlet near my bed. I plug my phone in at night and unplug it in the morning. I'm not violent with it, I treat it like every other apple dock connector cord I've ever owned. It lasted two weeks before the cord broke where it connects to the plastic end and one day later it was dead.

It's a complete waste of a product and I won't be buying anything from KHOMO ever again. I highly recommend you avoid this product if at all possible.
on October 28, 2011
Well, they are longer than the Apple cables, but there are two problems. One of the cables in the package of 2 works, and the other doesn't. The one plugged in and charged right away, the other - nothing. On top of that, be aware that the dock connector on this cable is slightly (very slightly) thicker than the Apple cable, and therefore will not work with some cases (such as the CaseCrown on my wife's iPhone) where the tolerances of the case are very tight. It won't quite plug in all of the way.
on November 3, 2011
I purchased this USB cord because of the good price, extra length (6 ft), and the black color. When I received the 2 pack, I tested both USB cords. The first of the set worked fine. The second didn't work at all. I tried plugging it into the Apple AC chargers that comes with the iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, and the original iPad. All three situations resulted in the cord not working at all. Another thing to note is the cheap materials they used to make the USB cord. You can tell right away by the look and feel of the cord. I can't comment on the reliabilty since I returned the item back quickly. However,if you get 2 working cables, I can't imagine not being happy with your purchase and not work for a long time.