Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 277 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 288 reviews
on January 11, 2013
It's very cute, offers the protection I was expecting. The only thing is you have to ben the front cover half way back onto it's self to when using he iPad otherwise it will shut the iPad off from the back.
on June 12, 2013
I love the color. I wanted it for that reason but hesitated because of one reviewer's comments regarding premature wear on the one he bought. I have not noticed any wear on mine yet, though I always carry it in a matching purple messenger bag (also available on Amazon) I love the feel of this case (Hard shell back, soft cover). Also I wanted something that doesn't cover part of the front of the i-Pad. This is perfect. Very strong case that holds my i-Pad very, very securely even though it looks like there's not much holding it. As one reviewer said you can hold it by the cover, swing it around in the air and the i-Pad is not going to come out. The flexible cover allows for several different viewing and typing angles and of course turns the i-Pad on and off automatically. That is a feature I just love and it has never "miscued" no matter what position I have the cover in. If you like it, buy it, buy it, buy it!
on September 19, 2012
I debated whether to buy this brand or the Apple version. They look the same. The Apple one costs more, and this one came in my favorite color - purple - so I went with it. It is already starting to unravel around the edges, after just a month. The cover is supposed to fold into a stand, but it usually doesn't stay in place. And when I fold the cover all the way back, the screen goes on and off depending on how I hold it.
on October 23, 2013
The case arrived on time and as described by the seller. Those are the only positive comments I can make about this product.

The "stand" feature is usable only on the most stable of surfaces. After 3 months of light use at home, the corner of the case has inexplicably snapped off, and the seam where the case and cover come together is beginning to rip.

I suppose this iPad cover would do if you're in the market for something cheap and disposable. Unfortunately for me, this was bought as a gift. Boo.
on January 9, 2013
I bought this case over the summer when I was frustrated with my Apple flip cover falling off all the time. I like the way the back of the cover clips over the front cover and it stays securely on. I also love the shade of purple and the look of the case. Having said that, with in a few weeks there were cracks in the hard shell part of the case along the sides. After a few months of heavy use the front cover is coming apart with strings coming off that I have to cut every few days.

One other peculiarity is the magnet turns the ipad off when it is lying flat behind the ipad in use. This happens every time i slide the ipad on a table just a little bit and gets annoying. My fix is to either prop the ipad up, or fold the cover in half to avoid this problem.

Taking into account the price along with the durability and function and looks, when I replace my current case, I probably will just buy this one again and consider it semi-disposable.
on September 20, 2012
This pruchase is great! I have had no problem with it. It works percfet, plus the color is beautiful! It dos turn off and on your iPad just like Apples smart cover, and it is really protective
on January 26, 2013
This case is is Much cheaper than the Apple original, thus one cannot expect the same quality. That being said I'm very happy with this cover and don't mind that it sometimes turns off the screen when the cover is flipped backwards. I just hit the on button once and it stays on. The color description "crystal"was a little misleading. It's rather transparent, but I love the color. As obvious from the material description the cover does not protect the ipad as well as a thicker case made of silicone or leather if you drop it from a height. After 2 month the magnetic screen lock stopped working - so I thought. I wrote a review that I am editing today because I found out that somehow accidentally that automatic screen lock feature got turned off on the iPad itself. I turned it back on and ithe case works properly now. My mistake!

All in one - I'm happy with this case!
on March 29, 2014
I was super excited to find this dark metallic purple smart case for my ipad 4, and was so disappointed when it finally arrived! It came before the date of expected delivery but it was so scratched up on the back that it's not even hardly purple! :( it is a gorgeous deep dark purple it is true to color on the pic. The roll up stand doesn't hardly stay in place a lot of times unless you get it set up just right, I use a pillow to help prop and hold it then it seems to do fine. But it is well made other than the back cover color being scratched off. The front cover is a bit darker than the back but the front is very well made in the durability department.
on May 6, 2014
I LOVE the color and the look and I love how the back cover feels, it has good grip. The cover has two metal bars that are the sensors or whatever you call them that tell the iPad to s*** off when you flip over the cover, so yes it works properly in the respect but its so sensitive that it shuts off my iPad while I am using it. I have to really pull back the cover so the metal bars don't touch my iPad, which makes it very uncomfortable while holding it. The case is already chipped as well. I finally got so annoyed with the cover turning off my iPad while I was using it that I took it off. I am currently searching for something else.
on November 11, 2012
Apparently Apple doesn't believe in the color purple because I can never find accessories from them in this color. This cover is a great alternative to OEM and you can't beat the price. I have been using this case for 2 weeks and have had no problems at all. It protects in my bag, saves my iPad from toddler attacks, and stands it up for convenience. The Smart Cover works well, it is not the same weight as an OEM Smart Cover, but that should be a given. Over all it's a great product!

Update 10/3/13
This case worked well for about 1 yr and then the top cover began to separate at the edges. I could have continued to use it or do a repair with some glue, but I decided to upgrade to a different brand of cover. I still enjoyed using it while it lasted and feel it met my expectations for the proc point.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.