|Manufacturer||Masterchem Industries LLC|
|Item Weight||11.37 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.63 x 6.63 x 7.65 inches|
|Item model number||L573611|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Coverage||200-400 sq. ft.|
|Included Components||Interior/exterior porch and patio floor paint|
|Warranty Description||Limited Warranty (see product package for details)|
KILZ L573611 Interior/Exterior Enamel Porch and Patio Latex Floor Paint, Low-Lustre, Silver Gray, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
|Item Volume||128 Fluid Ounces|
|Full cure time||6 Hours|
|Paint Type||Enamel, Acrylic|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A good porch and patio floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and resistant to scuffing, fading, cracking and peeling in variable conditions. This product also features a mildew-resistant film
- This acrylic paint offers a low-lustre enamel surface that is formulated to endure on deck, porch, and patio siding and floors through variable weather conditions
- Appropriate for all previously primed or painted surfaces including wood and masonry. It also can be used on trim, siding and trellises
- KILZ enamel floor paint delivers a low-lustre finish that applies smoothly and evenly surfaces in Silver Gray. Dries to touch in 1 hour. Recoat in 4-6 hours
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ enamel porch and patio latex paint in Silver Gray with a low-lustre finish
- Apply this paint with a high quality 3/8 to 1/2-inch nap roller cover, a nylon/polyester brush or an airless sprayer (.015 to .019-inch spray tip, 60 mesh filter).
- 1 Gallon of KILZ Porch & Patio Floor Paint covers 200-300 square feet on rough surfaces and 300-400 square feet on smooth surfaces.
- KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
KILZ—Maker of Premium Paints & Primers
Pros and do-it-yourselfers alike have been turning to KILZ for 40 years to get the job done right. For every problem, KILZ has an answer to beautify your home.
KILZ Interior/Exterior Porch & Patio Latex Floor Paint
Upgrade Your Patio
KILZ Porch & Patio Floor Paint provides a long-lasting, mildew-resistant finish that resists scuffing, fading, cracking and peeling. Apply to prepared, previously-painted or primed surfaces.
Protect Your Investment
Ideal for porches, floors, decks, basements, patios, siding, trim, furniture and trellises. For interior or exterior application on wood, masonry, non-ferrous metal and architectural plastics.
Perfect for Wood, Masonry or Metal
Not for use on areas subject to automotive traffic. Sealed surfaces may become slippery when wet. Use caution when walking on surface when moisture is present.
How much will I need?
One gallon covers 200-400 sq. ft. per gallon depending on application method and substrate porosity.
Roll, Brush or Spray On
Dries to the touch in 1 hour, recoat after 4-6 hours. Allow 72 hours before subjecting area to normal use.
Available in two popular shades of gray: Silver Gray and Slate Gray. Both provide a durable, low-lustre finish.
Be sure to read all label instructions and warnings before you begin your project to ensure proper application and a long-lasting finish.
Compare with similar items
KILZ L377611 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Interior/Exterior Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Satin, Silver Gray, 1-Gallon, 1 Gallon, 4 l
KILZ Exterior Siding, Fence, and Barn Paint, White, 1-gallon
KILZ Interior/Exterior Self-Priming Masonry, Stucco and Brick Flat Paint, 1 gallon, Gray
KILZ Interior/Exterior Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White, 1-gallon
FIXALL Skid Grip Anti-Slip Paint, 100% Acrylic Skid-Resistant Textured Coating - F06510 - 1 Gallon, Color: Camel
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
A good porch and patio floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and resistant to scuffing, fading, cracking and peeling in variable conditions. This product also features a mildew-resistant film This acrylic paint offers a low-lustre enamel surface that is formulated to endure on deck, porch, and patio siding and floors through variable weather conditions Appropriate for all previously primed or painted surfaces including wood and masonry. It also can be used on trim, siding and trellises KILZ enamel floor paint delivers a low-lustre finish that applies smoothly and evenly surfaces in Silver Gray. Dries to touch in 1 hour. Recoat in 4-6 hours This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ enamel porch and patio latex paint in Silver Gray with a low-lustre finish Apply this paint with a high quality 3/8 to 1/2-inch nap roller cover, a nylon/polyester brush or an airless sprayer (.015 to .019-inch spray tip, 60 mesh filter). 1 Gallon of KILZ Porch & Patio Floor Paint covers 200-300 square feet on rough surfaces and 300-400 square feet on smooth surfaces. KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After a good power washing and priming, I grabbed a brush and started the first coat. It took 6 gallons and 2 coats of paint, hours and hours of painting, to cover the surfaces. Doing this in late spring/early summer, all the criteria given from the manufacturer, were met.. and I was happy with the result for the next 2-3 months. The first signs of bubbling and chipping of the paint, showed after a few days of rain and were in place with high traffic, so I thought that it's just from wearing off. Fast forward icy rain, snow and more rain and the beautiful deck from the summer is now a mess, that needs a lot more work to get back to the original state. I admit that the age of the boards might be a high factor in the peeling, but even on weathered 2 year old boards, the paint started chipping (last picture). I'm pissed!
I would give this product half a star if possible, just for those 2 months, that it looked good.
- Does not drip or run from the brush during application
- Lays on silky smooth
- Easy to go back over spots to cover up brush strokes while wet, and the new paint blends in well without streaking
- Hides dark paint exceptionally well
- Is self leveling and shrinks slightly when dry, which helps to hide brush strokes
- Dries to the touch quickly, well within an hour
- Lays on a nice, satin sheen which is not slippery when wet, so a good choice for outside stairs
- Brushes clean up like new with soap and water
- The silver gray is more like off white! When I opened the can I thought the paint wasn't mixed well but mixing did not change the color. If you have white railings you are best off with the darker grey color to provide some contrast. Only reason I kept the silver gray was rain was due in two days and I had to paint an outside repair with bare lumber, but at least the color is cool when the sun beats down.
I used this Kilz paint to cover dark, rust red stairs and it hid the color with one coat! I did put on one rather heavy coat. When you first apply the paint it seems to cover extraordinarily well, then it gets a bit transparent as it dries, but when fully dried the old paint was effectively hidden with a solid, matte finish. To cover nail head holes and cracks just apply a bit more paint to the edge of the brush, then go back and dab those areas while the paint is setting. The paint does shrink when dry so you may have to dab up those areas again, but it's good that the paint shrinks in place to seal well and does not lay on too thick.
This is my first experience with Kilz paint. Problem with buying paint at Home Depot or Lowes is the bewildering variety but you have to dig through the web to find reviews. By buying on Amazon it's easy to find paint with a high number of good reviews, and the free freight doesn't hurt either.