- Save 10% on 3x 8x Desk Magnifier when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by KINGMAS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 2 lens 10x 20x Jeweler Loupe when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by KINGMAS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 30x & 60x Magnifier when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by KINGMAS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 2 Lens 10x 20x Jewelry Magnifier when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by KINGMAS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
KINGMAS Mini 60x Microscope Magnifying with LED UV Light Pocket Jewelry Magnifier Jeweler Loupe
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Application Range: Industrial Purpose, Circuit Board And Printing , Industry, Medicine, Gardening, Coin, Stamp, Jewelry, Appraisal, Education, Geography, Home And Office
- Package Content: 1 x Black faux leather puch;1 x 60X Microscope LED Currency Detecting Magnifier; 3 x LR1130 batteries;
- Our products are all from factory direct supply, we can guarantee 100% inspection before shipping. If any problems of our products really exist, an exchange or a refund is available.
- Illuminated by LED . Bright LED light of the Magnifying Glass provides enough light at any dim conditions;
- The pocket size is convenience to carry, you can use it in everywhere and every time
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Size: 3.7cm ×3.5Cm ×1.5cm (L*W*H).
Lens Material: Glass.
Compact design provides 60X magnification.
Illuminated by LED . Bright LED light of the Magnifying Glass provides enough light at any dim conditions.
Currency Detecting Microscope magnifying Power is 60X.
With a faux leather pouch, can protect it from scratch, attrition, etc.
The pocket size is convenience to carry, you can use it in everywhere and every time.
Focus is adjustable up to 60X.
Power Supply: 3 x LR1130 batteries (included).
Industrial Purpose,Circuit Board And Printing; Industry,Medicine,Gardening,Coin,Stamp,Jewelry; Appraisal,Education,Geography,Home And Office.
1 x 60X Microscope LED Currency Detecting Magnifier
3 x LR1130 batteries;
1 x Leather case
Compare with similar items
Save4Pay® New Silver 60X Loupe Portable Mini Pocket LED UV Light Microscope Magnifier
Leegoal Mini 60x LED Pocket Microscope Jeweler Magnifier Adjustable Loupe
LED Light Weight Magnifier with 5 Lenses 1x, 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x, 3.5x
40X Illuminated Jeweler LED UV Lens Loupe Magnifier with Metal Construction and Optical Glass, with Kare and Kind Retail Package (40X x 25 mm, Silver)
YiFeng 30X x 36mm Optics Loupes Magnifier Magnifying Glass Lens Portable for Jeweler Coins Stamps
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||KINGMAS||Ramjoue||LT-Giant||Housweety Direct||Forever Cases & More||YiFeng|
|Item Dimensions||1.9 x 2.3 x 0.8 in||2.1 x 2.7 x 1.2 in||—||7.17 x 8.98 x 2.05 in||2.36 x 3.94 x 1.18 in||—|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But it works. I was surprised by the clarity of the optics, the ability to see three-dimensional features, the trueness of the color (using the white, rather than UV light), and the magnification. The angle of the light helps a lot in seeing in 3-D. And the plastic cup at the bottom allows you to keep it steady on the table without crushing the specimen.
I've used it successfully to distinguish features and colors on ticks the size of a sesame seed. Haven't tried it yet on the tiniest nymphs, the size of a poppy seed.
This is my third pocket microscope" and by far the best, including one that costs that costs 5x as much. I wish there were a way to photograph the images, but what do you expect for under $5? (or under $3 is you don't mind waiting for delivery from China....)
I'm sure it'd work well as a jeweler's loupe, but it doesn't have high quality casing. These are more for fun and exploration.
Most loupe has 1 LED light and 1 UV light. This one has 3 lights. The UV light is in the middle. The two LED lights are bright making it easy to see the details. The light toggle switch has 3 positions. The middle position is off. The other positions toggle UV and LED lights.
This is a microscope. You slide the barrel (Black end in the picture) up and down to focus, instead of moving the loupe. Now that my curiosity is satisfied, I will find a use for it. It's a good item to have on hand for examining gemstones or whatever at 60x. Bang for the bucks, highly recommended.