KINSUN 8-Pack Rechargeable Battery 1.2V Ni-Cd AA 900mAh for Outdoor Solar Garden Light Landscape Lights Path Lights
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- HIGH CAPACITY AND LONG LASTING - Much longer running time than the normal AA600mAh, high power to the solar lights create bright lightening. Replaces all solar brands of Ni-Cd 1.2V AA 900mAh or less capacity solar light batteries, i.e.: Portfolio, Moonrays, Woods, Yards and Beyond, Infapower, Alpine, Tenergy, Sunlabz, and so on.
- SUPER AFFORDABLE PRICE - 8 Batteries inside the package. Excellent quality at a great economical price, rebuilt the life and save big on your solar garden light, much cheaper than buying in Lowe's, Costco, Home Depot, Target, and etc.
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY TO POWER OUTDOOR SOLAR LIGHTS - Lawn garden lights, landscape lights, path lights, walkway lights, porch and patio lights, uses the power of sunlight to recharge during the day, batteries then powers the light at night. If there is not enough sun out, you can also use the normal consumer AA/AAA charger to pre-charge your batteries before putting them into your solar lights, then it can assist your solar lights in charging your batteries.
- EASY TO REPLACING - All you have to do is to locate the solar light battery cover, remove it, take out the defective batteries and replace them with new ones. If no battery cover can be found, the solar light needs to be taken apart, usually with one or two screws. On most models you’ll find the screws on the top or bottom of the light. Once the unit is open you’ll have access to the batteries.
- WIDE APPLICATIONS - Except ideal for garden solar lights, it also ideal for remote controls, radios, torches, clocks and toys, use the normal AA/AAA charger to recharge your batteries for your household devices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
KINSUN Rechargeable AA Batteries--Designed Specifically to Power Outdoor Solar Lights and Lawn Garden Lights
KINSUN is a famous brand and a leading high-tech company specializes in research, development, manufacture and marketing of rechargeable batteries and battery-related products.
Solid Quality and Leading Technology has supported us keep developing for more than 15 years. You can trust in our products and services based on our successful development all the way.
KINSUN Rechargeable Nickel Cadmium (NiCd, NiCad) AA Batteries are designed specifically to power outdoor solar lights and lawn garden lights, uses the power of sunlight to recharge during the day, batteries then powers the light at night.
KINSUN NiCd AA Batteries are replace all solar brands of NiCd 1.2V AA 900mAh or less capacity solar light batteries. AA NiCd batteries are available in different mAh ratings. mAh is the abbreviation for milliampere hour. It’s what describes the capacity of the battery. The capacity can be understood by thinking of capacity as the run time the battery will give you on 1 Full Charge Cycle. A battery with 900mAh runs longer than a battery with 600mAh.
- For optimum charging performances the solar panel needs to be cleaned on a regular basis. Dust and other accumulated residues can dramatically affect the charging process. They form a layer on the solar panel and block the sunlight.
- If you need to store your garden solar lights for a long period of time, during winter for example, it is better to take out the batteries. By doing so, the solar light batteries will have a longer life span.
- Another important thing, don’t forget to pay particular attention to the location of the solar lights. Batteries will not charge properly if the solar panel is in the shade.
Major Features of KINSUN Rechargeable AA Batteries:
- High Capacity and Long Running Time. Much Longer Lasting than 600mAh batteries.
- Rechargeable. Support repeated use. Delivers up to 1000 charge / discharge cycles.
- Save Money and Better for Environment.
- Excellent Overcharge Performance.
- Built-in Safety Features Against Misuse.
- Low Internal Resistance.
- High Reliability. KINSUN Rechargeable Batteries are manufactured with the best available material using state of the art technology, allowing them to perform with outstanding reliability.
Compare with similar items
Mr.Batt NiCd AA Rechargeable Batteries for Solar Lights, 1000mAh 1.2V (Pack of 16)
Moonrays 47740SP Rechargeable NiCd AA Batteries for Solar Powered Units, 8-Pack
Geilienergy AA NiCd 1000 mAh 1.2 V Rechargeable Batteries For Solar light (Pack of 8)
Solar Light AA Ni-CD 600mAh Rechargable Batteries (Pack of 20)
Moonrays 97125 Rechargeable AA Batteries For Solar-Powered Lights (4-Piece Value Pack)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||KINSUN POWER STORE||MRBATT||Amazon.com||GLE POWER||GARDEN STAR INC.||Amazon.com|
|Battery Cell Type||NiCAD||NiCAD||NiCAD||NiCAD||NiCAD||—|
|Size||8-Pack||16 Pack||8 Pack||—||—||4 Pack|
Seller Warranty Description1 year warranty. We guarantee to provide brand new high quality batteries with real capacity.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good price for 8 batteries. Shipping was prompt.
The fact that these are rated at 900mah instead of 600mah means that they will hold a charge a longer time and my lights are now on until dawn in my Arizona backyard.