KIT-1593Q Box+PCB, Black ABS Plastic Box with Batt. Compartment, with PR1593Q PCB, Box = 4.4 x 2.6 x 1.1 in
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.14. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Box is black ABS plastic, secured with self tapping screws (included) a battery compartment for 1xAA, 2xAA, 1 to 4 AAA, or 1x9V battery (battery holder not included) and a battery door.
- Box Size 4.4 x 2.6 x 1.1 inches (122 x 66 x 28 mm)
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board, 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. 4 mounting holes. Screws provided.
- PCB Size 2.43 x 2.72 in (61.7 x 69.1 mm)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This kit is a black Hammond 1593QBK plastic enclosure packaged together with a matching ProtoBoard 2-hole per strip PCB.The hand-held electronic case has a battery compartment for 1xAA, 2xAA, 1 to 4 AAA, or 1x9V battery (battery holder not included). It has a long life "three snap" battery door, PCB standoffs, and a removable end panel. It has a recessed top for membrane overlay or keypad. Lap joint construction provides protection against dust accumulation and splashing water. The PR1593Q prototyping circuit board (PCB) has the convenient 2-hole ProtoBoard pattern, which provides an easy way to connect parts while maximizing usable board area.