M KITCHEN WORLD Silicone Basting | BBQ | Pastry | Oil Brush (Orange) | Turkey Baster | Barbecue Utensil use for Grilling & Marinating - Desserts Baking | Set of 2 with 2 Recipe Electronic Books
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO MORE HAIR IN YOUR FOOD: Our high performance flexible mKitchen silicone brushes are premium quality and will not melt, warp, discolor, or shrink like regular plastic or wooden brushes. The bristles will not break or shed in your food like old brushes. They are heat resistant up to 446⁰F / 230⁰C and can be used in the kitchen, the grill and on non-stick pans. The lightweight handle provides a soft comfortable firm grip making basting easy
- PREVENT BACTERIA AND MOLD BUILD-UP: The mKitchen World basics silicone cooking utensils will not stain or retain odors (great for vinegar, hot butter, egg whites, margarine, oil, basting sauce). The heads prevent bacteria and mold build up and are removable for easy cleaning by hand or in the dishwasher
- BETTER AND MORE EFFICIENT SPREAD: The mKitchen World Pastry | Basting | BBQ brushes have 4 rows of 15 silicone coated bristles designed to mop up and hold generous amounts of liquid (BBQ sauce, butter glaze) better and more efficiently than average brushes
- SAFE TO USE WITH FOOD: The silicone food grade basting brushes are essential kitchen gadgets being BPA-free, made from 100% food grade silicone. The lightweight ergonomic handle is made from high quality green crystal (PP material) for safe cooking. They are essential camping or picnic accessories
- 100% LIFETIME GUARANTEE & BONUS GIFT: This set of mKitchen World essential kitchen gadgets comes with lifetime guarantee and 2 bonus electronic books: “Basting Sauces Recipes” and “Pastry Cream Sauces Recipes”
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
THE ONLY SET OF BASTING & PASTRY BRUSHES YOU WILL EVER NEED•Whether you are a professional cook or simply cook for your family or friends, you need top quality products in your kitchen.
•Probably you might have already heard the chef`s advice to “use the right tools for the job.”Cooking is an art and when you are in the kitchen you become an artist! Create a work of art every time you use your brushes and enjoy better basting all around!
•In order to create genuine masterpieces, artists need top quality silicone utensils!
•This set of 2 basting / pastry / bbq brushes with silicone heads are heat resistant and perfect for barbecue sauces and pastry.
•You can use the smaller brush in the kitchen for tasks like greasing muffin cups, brushing hot butter onto bread and biscuits, or brushing egg whites or chocolate sauce onto pastries.
•The larger brush is perfect for brushing barbecue sauce onto chicken, beef, and burgers on the grill.
•You can baste the Thanksgiving turkey for flawless roasting results.
Regular metal or wood basting brushes retain odors, clumps and stain. The mKitchen Silicone Basting / Pastry / bbq Brushes work like a natural bristle brush but with the added conveniences of heat resistance, easy cleaning, and odor resistance.
These durable, long lasting brushes with a sleek design can be the perfect gift for anyone who loves cooking! Moms, dads, cooks, or expert bakers, everyone needs the mKitchen Brushes! They are perfect for stocking stuffers too!
Order today these essential kitchen gadgets utensils which are perfect for cooking & bakeware tools and also culinary equipment and you will receive 2 bonus recipe eBooks!
We Offer 100% RISK FREE No-Questions Asked Lifetime Free Replacement Guarantee
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, despite my initial reservations, I wound up really liking these brushes. Sometimes change is a good thing. :)
Every cook and anyone that cooks ought to have a set. Great for basting BBQ sauce on your grilling items, veggies or meat, greasing cake and cookie pans, just to mention a couple of ways to use. Then when you're done just remove the head and wash, or place in dishwasher silverware basket upside down. They won't melt like boar bristle does at high heat and they are cleaner, saunter too because fat/butter washes off completely.
These brushes fit the bill but left me with some additional desire due to previous brushes I have owned. They are not as robust as I was expecting; heads of the brushes pop off constantly during normal use. For the money these are not a bad purchase I just had some higher expectations compared to previous products.
The Company contacted me from my review and shipped me another set of brushes as they believe my first set may of been defective. They also returned my money even though I did not ask them to. I purchased these items knowing the risks of my purchase. I raised my rating of these brushes because the company obviously cares for their customers and the products which they produce.
These are okay. I don't quite hate them. They work okay for simple basting but both brushes have a fatal flaw: the ends come off. Easily. If you press the bristle end against something, say the side of a measuring cup, and press from the side even a little the whole end pops off. I was basting with molten herbed butter last night and tried both brushes. Both fell apart into the butter. Both made unusable due to the end being filled with butter and from then on just sliding off. This was really annoying and wasted several minutes before I gave up and used a spoon.
This feature is nice, perhaps, when it comes to cleaning. My issue with conventional brushes has been the tendency for the bristles to harbor mold or residue of various materials. I hate using anything but soap and water to clean that style so these silicone ones are a nice break from that nonsense.
However... if I can't use the dang things because they're floating in buttery lava I do not care how easy they're going to be to clean later. I'm considering whether or not to drill a hole where the two pieces meet and making a peg that holds it in place until I'm ready for it to be free. Just not sure it's worth the effort. As is I would not recommend these.
They come apart and re-assemble easily to wash up by hand, but they do NOT come apart during use. I am 1,000% pleased with my purchase.