KITCHPOWER 4.5-5 Quart Flex Edge Beater for KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixers White
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect KitchenAid Beater Replacement: Sturdy metal alloy frame offers high stability and power for heavy mixing jobs, mixing ingredients faster and more thoroughly.
- Energy and Time Saver: With silicone flexible edge make it possible to scrape the side of the bowl so you don't have to constantly stop and use a spatula to do so.
- Food Grade Materials: Perfect for healthy cooking.
- Dishwasher: After you have done with the beater
- For 4.5-5 Quart Mixer Bowls: Fits model K45SS, KSM1, KSM100, KSM110, KSM120, KSM15, KSM16,KSM75, KSM8, KSM9. Just choose it and you will get 12 Months Warranty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Continuously scrapes and folds, horizontally and vertically
- Doesn't force ingredients up the bowl
- Delivers fluffier creamed ingredients, loftier frostings
- Chunky ingredients pass through without getting crushed or jammed against your bowl
- Reduces mixing time by 50 percent
Great Mixing & Scraping Performance
KITCHPOWER Flex Edge Beater provides great mixing and scraping performance for more thorough, faster ingredient incorporation. Reduce mixing time and the need to scrape ingredients down the side of the bowl when you’re mixing with this beater, which features a flexible edge that thoroughly scrapes ingredients into the bowl.
- Sturdy metal alloy frame offers high stability and power for heavy mixing jobs.
- The flexible silicone edges can wipe the bowl clean when pouring finished batters and frostings from the bowl.
- Continuously mix, beat, fold, and scrape ingredients from the sides and bottom of the bowl while it mixes.
Reduce Mixing Time
By continuously scraping the sides of the mixing bowl, the KITCHPOWER Flex Edge Beater directs ingredients into the center of the bowl for smoother mixing plus it reduces mixing time by up to 50%.
Doubles as a Spatula
Virtually eliminates hand-scraping and batter build-up on the blades. No need for an extra utensil, the KITCHPOWER Flex Edge Beater doubles as a spatula. Do not use blade in a dry bowl.
Specialize in a Full Range of Mixing Applications
including cookies dough, creaming butter, pie fillings, mashed potatoes, quick breads, cheesecakes, devils food cake, waffle dough, sugar and eggs to fluffy perfection, and preparing frosting ice cream and pastry creams quickly and easily.
|Beater for 4.5 and 5-Quart Lift Stand Mixers||Beater for 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer||K45WW Wire Whip for Tilt-Head Stand Mixer||KN256WW Wire Whip for 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer|
|Mixer Type||KitchenAid 4.5 and 5-Quart Tilt Head Stand Mixer||KitchenAid 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer||KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer||KitchenAid 6-Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer|
|Mixer Model Number||Artisan, Classic, Classic Plus, Ultra Power, Accolade 400, 90th Anniversary Glass Bowl, K45, K45SS, KSM75, KSM90, KSM95, KSM100, KSM103, KSM110, KSM150, KSM151, KSM152, KN15E1X||Professional 6 & 600 Series, Deluxe Epicurean: KP26M1X, KB26G1X, KL26M8X, KD2661X, KP2671X, KP26M8X, KT2651X, KP26N9X, KSM7990 (7 Qt) KP26N9X and KSM7581. Professional 5-Plus: KV25GOX, KV25G8X, KV25HOX||KSM15, KSM110, KSM103, KSM75, KN15, K45, and KSM90 Stand Mixers||Professional 6 & 600, Deluxel Epicurean: KD2661X, KP2671X, KP26M1X, KP26M8X, KB26G1X, KL26M8X, KT2651X, KP26N9X, Professional 5-Plus: KV25GOX, KV25G8X, KV25HOX|
|Material||Coated metal beater with flexible silicone edge||Coated metal beater with flexible silicone edge||Stainless steel||Stainless steel|
|Cleaning||dishwasher safe||dishwasher safe||Hand wash||Hand wash|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Denise on April 25, 2019
By Kathy and David Alabama on April 3, 2019
By User on February 27, 2019
By Shannon Alber on February 25, 2019
By P. Sanders on May 1, 2019
By Christine Shute on March 6, 2019
By DJ on May 8, 2019
By D. Bonza on April 6, 2019
Top reviews from other countries