KIWI design Silicone Ear Muffs for Oculus Quest/ Quest 2 VR Headset, A Enhancing Sound Solution for Oculus Quest/Quest 2 Accessories (Black, 1 Pair)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.00 (16%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Kiwi design patented original design - Specially designed these earmuffs for Oculus Quest/Quest 2 , they concentrate the sound more directly to your ears to channel and amplify the sound to improve audio quality and increase sound immersion when you are playing games but not wearing earbuds, bringing you a better VR gaming experience.
- Reduce noise leakage - Direct the speaker sound into your ears to reduce the leak of noise to make it won't bother people around you and let you enjoy more private VR experience. Meanwhile, either cover your ears, or sit close to your ears, they keep your ears clear to let you can still hear around you and are great as well if you share quest/quest 2 with others for hygiene purposes.
- Soft silicone and perfect fit - Made of non-toxic and tasteless high-grade soft silicone, it won’t hurt your skin even they stays close to your ear and you will feel great on the skin; meanwhile, its custom design ensures a firm fit for Oculus Quest/Quest 2 and a comfortable fit against your ears, it is durable and lightweight, makes you wear no burden. It also keeps Oculus Quest 2 white headset straps cleaning and not dirty.
- Easy to use - Quick to install and remove, align the earmuffs to the side of Oculus Quest/Quest 2 , then put it in, finally press it firmly from the end position to make sure it stays tightly.
- What you get - 1 Pair silicone earmuffs. If you have any problem with our product, please freely contact us. We will provide 18 months of product warranty and 24x7 friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
KIWI design Custom Designed Silicone Ear muffs for Oculus Quest/Quest 2 (Q9)
Have you ever felt that the sound is playing in all directions and not just focused on one place? Or it can be easily heard by others around you when you are playing games from Oculus Quest/Quest 2 ?
Now KIWI design offers you a NEW solution with it's silicone earmuffs to effectively reduce sound diffusion to enhance sound.
More Freely Share with Others
Unlike headphones stuffed into ears they just cover your ears to let you can still hear around you and are great as well if you share quest with others for hygiene purposes.
More Private VR Experience
With earmuffs in it becomes a completely private experience that won't bother anyone else around you, making the experience even more enjoyable.
More Immersive Game Experience
Gathering sound design effectively reduces sound diffusion to enhance sound to maximize the enjoyment of sound. A must have for your Quest/Quest 2.
Employs an ergonomic design to give you a perfect fit and long-lasting comfort.
Won't interfere with the charging port or power button in any way.
Each one is about 60g, its compact design makes you free from fatigue even a long time of wearing.
For any quality issue, please do feel free to reach us, we will give you a better solution.
|Knuckle Strap for Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S Touch Controller(Q1)||Touch Controller Knuckle Strap with Adjustable Wrist Strap(Q1B)||Oculus Quest Facial Interface/Face Pad/Nose Pad/VR Lens Cover 5-Piece Set(Q2)||Oculus Quest VR Stereo Earbuds Earphones(Q8)||USB C Cable 16 FT(5M), Oculus Quest Link Cable(QC)||VR Stand, Headset Display Holder and Controller Holder Mount Station(S2)|
|Compatible Device||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S||Oculus Quest/Oculus Rift S||Oculus Quest VR||Oculus Quest VR||Oculus Quest VR||Oculus Quest/ Quest 2/Rift S/Rift/GO/HTC Vive/Vive Pro/Valve Index|
|Materials||PU Leather||PU Leather, Polyester Cotton||PU Leather, Plastic, Sponge, Stretch Fabric||Aluminum Alloy, TPE||Tin-plated Copper, PVC||ABS Plastic|
Compatibility: Oculus Quest
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I tried the cupping method and sure enough, the sound got louder and you get hall echo effect of sound. Putting the kiwi muffs on, you get the same effect of cupping the ears. And they actually look pretty cool on the headset like they belong there.
The only problem I have is the the "cups" are really not shaped correct to fit most ears. I think the male model they used have smaller than average ears that are high up on his head. If you look at the female model in the description section, that's where the cups hit my ears just above the earlobes. Of all the reviews of the kiwi muffs I have read, none of users had the bottom of their ears entirely covered. They should have made the cup oval shape (like most over the ears headphones) just 1 to 1.5 inch extra at the bottom. That would have cover most people's entire ears. I don't think it would make a big difference in sound, but it would be nice to NOT have the bottom edge of the cups touching the ears.
If the cup shape is changed to oval, I would give it a 5 stars.
These earmuffs just redistribute the sound coming from the speakers to over your ears. Now this, for me, is much more comfortable than sticking earbuds into my ears or adding to the heat of using the Quest with a pair of over-ear headphones. It also adds to the VR immersion with the fact that the sound comes from the "outside" and into your head instead of from inside your ears, in the case of using earbuds or headphones.
These earmuffs are also VERY lightweight and easy to install, even while using the Quest on, and also serve as a small "barrier" to external sound. It will shield you from light chatting in the background but they'll still be able to get your attention by just yelling a bit. Whether this is a pro or con is up to you.
Top reviews from other countries
Maybe for other folks, it will fit them better, but I will be returning.
From my personal experience, I cannot recommend this product, but I can suggest to "try".