KKmall 3-in-1 Soil Meter with Moisture Light and PH Test Function
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-IN-1 FUNCTIONS: You can measure soil moisture, PH Value and sunlight intensity. It's helpful for you to plant flowers, plants and make them grow healthy and strong.
- EASY TO USE: just need plug and read. It's very easy to use
- NO BATTERY NEEDED: Simply push the meter into the soil, and you'll get the reading. It's no need for batteries
- COMPACT FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE: Know when to water, adjust pH, or change lighting for your flowers, plants both indoor and outdoor
- SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE: Easy & accurately to read moisture, ph and light levels, promotes healthy plants
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||0.5 x 7 x 3 inches|
|Item Weight||0.25 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.32 pounds|
This KKmall® 3-in-1 Soil Meter with Moisture Light & PH Test Function, ideal tool for your plants, suitable for outdoor and indoor plants, gardens and grass lawns
NOTE: If the plants are very dry, the Soil Meter's Pointer will does not rotate! It means that your plants need to water right now!
Promotes Healthy Plants
This Soil Meter help you know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational.
1, Let you know when to water. Dry and needs water or wet and could use a day to dry out. You will never over/under water your plants again
2, Help you to control Ph level in soil, acidic or alkaline is suitable for your plants You will never plant your lovely flowers into high-acid or Extreme alkalinity soil
3, Help you to determine if plant getting adequate light
How To Use
Step 1: Switch moisture/pH/light position
Step 2: Stick the probe into the soil about 2-4 inches
Step 3: Adjust the position of the probe until the pointer on the dial swing slightly
Step 4: After several minutes, Note moisture/pH/light level in the dial
Step 5: Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
Tips and Advice
1. Use fine sandpaper lightly sand the probes so that keep clean and dry and then use
2. Don't touch the stone or hard objects since it will be easy to damage the probe
3. Can't test the water for a long time,in case it may damage probe.
4. Don't use it to test rigid ground or floor
5. Don't touch fire and stay away from children
6. Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
pH Range: 3.5-8 Ph (3.5-6.5 ACID, 7 NOR, 7-8 ALKALI)
Moisture Range: 1-10 (1-3 DRY, 4-7 NOR, 8-10 WET)
Relative Light: 0-2000 lux (0-200 LOW, 200-500LOW+, 500-1000 NOR 1000-2000 HGH)
1 x Soil Meter