|Item Weight||7.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.3 x 5.8 x 1.7 inches|
KKmoon DIY Calculator Counter Kit with Acrylic Case LCD Display Multi-purpose Electronic Calculator Counter Electronics Computing
|Price:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Great DIY calculator counter kit for electronic enthusiasts, easy to install.
- A great DIY toy for electronics enthusiast and DIY enthusiast.
- Blue LCD display with auto power off function in 30 seconds.
- Specially designed to calculate all kinds of math calculation and use for electronics researcher.
- 2 CR2030 button batteries for power supply, convenient and quick for use.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With this DIY calculator counter kit, you can make a colorful LCD calculator counter by yourself. It's especially suitable for electronics DIY enthusiasts. This calculator plays a big role for common arithmetic operation and electronic computing, such as calculation of color ring resistance, calculation of LED current-limiting resistance and the conversion of hexadecimal number.
Great DIY calculator counter kit for electronic enthusiasts, easy to install.
A great DIY toy for electronics enthusiast and DIY enthusiast.
Blue LCD display with auto power off function in 30 seconds.
Specially designed to calculate all kinds of math calculation and use for electronics researcher.
2 CR2030 button batteries for power supply, convenient and quick for use.
With acrylic housing, components can be well protected and the LCD calculator counter looks stylish.
Decimal arithmetic operation with decimal point and negative numbers calculations.
Calculation of 4 ring resistance or 5 ring resistance.
The calculation of LED diode current-limiting resistance.
Decimal number - hexadecimal number conversion and hexadecimal number - decimal number conversion.
Square root calculation.
Material: Acrylic Board + PCB Board + Electronic Components
Power Supply: 2 * 3V CR2030 Button Battery (NOT Included)
Auto Power off: In 30s without Operation
PCB Board Size: 120 * 68mm / 4.72 * 2.68in
Finished Product Size: 131 * 91 * 37mm / 5.16 * 3.58 * 1.46in
Product Weight: 187g / 6.60oz
Package Size: Approx. 15 * 12 * 4cm / 5.91* 4.72 * 1.57in
Package Weight: 197g / 6.95oz
1 * DIY Calculator Counter Kit (Battery Not Included)
1 * User Manual (English)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My biggest issues with this:
- The screen uses a rigid pin header, with instructions to bend the pins to just the right angle to make it fit perfectly in the socket and mount to the rest of the case. If you don't get it right (which I wasn't able to do), you'll have major difficulty attaching the screen assembly to the rest of the case. This wouldn't be so bad if not for my next issue.
- To replace the batteries you need basically disassemble the whole case. This wouldn't be so bad if the screen assembly was easier to attach/detach.
- It only does 7 digits. No clue why. I expected it would be able to do at least 8 digits per operand, especially with what appears to be a 16x2 character display.
Overall, for the price, it's a good learning experience for folks who are learning how to solder through-hole components. As a complete product, the case assembly leaves something to be desired (with the battery replacement and screen attachment issues). As a calculator, only having 7 digits is just bad.
One thing, the paper instructions say if I multiply 5 x 6 I should get 25 I may have missed a step because it reads out 30 instead :P LOL