KLARSTEIN Bella Argentea • Stand Mixer • 1200 Watts • 6 HP • 5.5 qt. Capacity • Planetary Stirring Pattern • 6 Working Speeds • Stainless Steel Bowl • Quick-Release Chuck • Multifunctional • Silver
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KITCHEN PRO: The Klarstein Bella Argentea is the perfect kitchen helper - it is very quiet and delivers steady results with its special transmission. Next to a dough hook and an egg whisk, a 5.5 qt. Liters bowl of stainless steel is also included in the package.
- PERFECT COOKING RESULTS: The Stand Mixer is powered by a 1200 Watt engine with a planetary stirring system. The whisks revolve around themselves and also rotate along the edge of the bowl to ensure all ingredients are constantly mingled and kneaded.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: With the quick-clamping system, the kitchen machines mission can be changed manually and super fast. In one moment kneading machine for the pizza dough, now with the stirring hook a stirring machine for a tomato soup or cream.
- POWERFUL: Kneading, pureeing, beating, mixing ... the skilled chef knows that each process has its own speed and intensity. That is why there are 6 performance levels that are suitable for every processing operation. Different speeds for different occasions.
- VERY EASY HANDLING: The unlocking mechanism for the multifunctional arm can be folded up and makes it easy to move the bowl, hooks and whisks. The suction feet on the bottom of the stand mixer guarantee a strong and stable position during usage.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Berlin Brands Group||Litchi||Funnyhome-US||CHEFTRONIC||Amazon.com||costway|
|Color||Silver||SM983S with Mixing Blade, Flex Beater, Dough Hook, Whisk -Silver||black||SM986-Black||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||15.4 x 14.2 x 9.1 in||11.1 x 18 x 18 in||5.9 x 12.8 x 12.2 in||6 x 16.5 x 14 in||14.5 x 14 x 14.5 in||9.4 x 13.2 x 12.1 in|
|Item Weight||—||18.3 lbs||9 lbs||17 lbs||11.05 lbs||9 lbs|
|Material||—||—||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Aluminium Alloy||—||Steel||ABS Plastic + Stainless Steel|
|Wattage||1,200||650 watts||500 watts||650||300 watts||550 watts|
Berlin Brands Group Inc. is an international brand incubator based in the heart of San Francisco. Inspired by the creative urban atmosphere and optimism of Berlin and combining it with the excellence of German engineering, the company creates innovative, original and valuable products that enrich the home and make life easier.
With a broad range of products, Klarstein lends a fresh twist to kitchenware and home appliances by incorporating distinctive color and design elements. auna aims to bring style and fun to the audio experience, knowing that both technical performance and aesthetics are important aspects of listening enjoyment. Blumfeldt adds an individual touch to outdoor décor. Its products are characterized by the thoughtful choice of materials, construction and design, and include lawn furniture, decorative items and practical equipment.
Berlin Brands Group is your home for contemporary style and innovative products.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
material. This is a first for me. All appliances include things like instructions and recipes.
Where's the printed matter?
Love the mixer though!
-sticky feet - that baby isn't moving no matter how thick the dough
- construction and ease of use - once you figure out how to change the mixing hooks in and out - see below.
-beaters reach all the way to the bottom of the bowl and along sides - great at mixing
-price - for a planetary mixer, this is a great price and I think would stand up to similar and more expensive brands.
-I like the spatter guard - no more cleaning up the entire kitchen every time I mix something.
-It is definitely not quiet. Speeds one through four get progressively louder, but speed 5 and 6 have a nasty squeal - almost need earplugs to preserve hearing.
-The instructions are relatively useless. Had trouble figuring out how to change the hooks - turns out that you have to push in and then rotate to get them in and out - that is not mentioned in the instructions.
- It's huge - this thing is a beast. It will not sit unobtrusively on any countertop - and it's too big to be putting away and pulling out every time you want to use it. That being said, the color is nice and they also sell a silver color (though I didn't see that as an option on amazon, it is an option on their website).
-On inspection of the dough hook, it doesn't seem to be smooth - there seems to be a rough edge around the top, making me wary that I might slice a finger when washing it though haven't done that so far, for obvious reasons, since I just got it. I'm also worried about the bowl holding up - it isn't one solid mold, but the bottom is attached somehow - so am not sure that it will stay together long term. Will have to see.
-The mixing hook is not metal - it's plastic. Will it hold up to a stiff batter? I don't know, but have my doubts. And I don't see replacement parts available.
It has detailed manual and instruction, so I can start to use it quickly, its operation is simple and easy. It provides variety speeds to select, mostly I select low speed. It has good design to prevent from splash, that’s great.
It sticks sturdily on the counter, so there is only a little bit noise without shaky when it runs, but this noise is acceptable, the stainless-steel bowl is very easy to clean.
Anyway, in general it is great mixer, it think it is worth for 5 star and I would like recommending this mixer to my friends.
When you set it on the counter you notice how very simple to use....1 dial. It has 6 speeds: enough power to kneed even hearty bread dough to gentle enough to cream and whisk eggs. A quick lever is all it takes to pull mixer head up. The 6 "sticky feet" keeps it steady on your counter....no "dancing" away from you. The ample (almost 6 qt.) stainless mixing bowl locks securely into the base....leaving hands free...and the included bowl cover locks easily onto head. There is an opening on the cover to give access for adding ingredients, and the cover removes easily for cleaning.
It comes with 3 different attachments for any need you might have, and very clear directions. You can add an additional 6 mos warranty (comes with 12 mos.) just for registering the product.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Quality, quality,quality. Yes. you got that right. Sturdy and durable after testing it for weeks.Read more