Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 244 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 279 reviews
on December 10, 2015
Bottles are tiny, but you only need one coat because the pigment is nice and dark. The brush caused me to get polish on the sides of my fingers but I wiped it right off before it dried. I only used one coat, not thick, and it's been about 25 minutes and it has a slight tacky feel to it. Perhaps it just isn't fully dry yet, I'll have to wait and see. The pink in the picture does not look that bright in person. Not in the bottle anyway, I haven't tried it on my nails yet. But I had to check the bottom of the bottle to see if it was pink or some kind of red. Overall, I plan on buying the neon colors from this company. Oh, shipping took a bit, I think around 2 weeks.

UPDATE: I have now used all colors, and have left them on for a minimum of 48 hours. I have not had any nail staining. But this polish does chip very easily. At least on my nails. But I do not use a base or top coat. My rating of 4 stars stays the same, I just wish it didn't chip so easily but I'm going to try with a base and top coat.
on January 8, 2013
After purchasing, I read the reviews of this Kleancolor Nail Polish and was a little worried. Reviews state how the polish tints your nails & skin for a long time. I tried canceling order but it was too late. I rec'd it and opened the package to a very stronge nail polish odor. One of the bottles, Yellowish-gold, was broken and had leaked into the box and packaging. Another cap on a bottle, Blueish-green, was cracked and had the blueish-green nail polish on it. I wanted to send it back but I only paid $6 for this set; 0 shipping, so it would have cost me more to return than to just keep the bottles that were not damaged. I tried one of the colors and it was awful! The color itself is pretty and it goes on well but yes, you need at least 2 undercoats so that the nail polish doesn't practically permanently color your nails and a lot of cotton balls & polish remover to get off. Also, while doing your nails with this Kleancolor (funny name considering) you have to wipe off any that gets on your skin IMMEDIATELY or you'll be stuck with it for a couple of days. Terrible purchase!!!!!
on January 20, 2016
I know it says mini in the description, but I was surprised at how small these were. I guess they are ok for samples to try, but I regret paying over $6.00 on them, when I can get a full size bottle of polish, of the same quality from my local drug store for 93 cents each. Some of the brushes are crumby too, with little bristles flipping out every which way. As far as the smell, they do smell different, but nothing unbearable. They really stain. It almost looks like ink or dye if it gets on the skin. Even when removing it with acetone it stained my fingers, and I had to really scrub with acetone to get it off. But, the polish itself flaked off in huge chunks the very next day, even with a good base and top coat, literally half of the Polish on one nail just came off. Kleancolor looks like a good deal, but I will never buy any of their product again.
on July 6, 2016
We actually just use these this weekend my vision isn't so great we wanted to like a red white and blue and I thought that was a silver butt my daughter told me it was gold and it was okay so since there is no red I decided what she told me she wanted to do this blue and the other color without even thinking her dad was picking her up this weekend and his favorite team is Michigan and guess what their team colors are gold and blue so he didn't mind the way her nails were at all LOL I have to admit they were very cute it wasn't watery it they were a good polish I got them at a discounted price for an honest review when my daughter is even very pleased with them if you have any questions please ask and I will answer thank you
on July 21, 2016
Great fun colors, but are not chip resistant in the least bit. I applied at 8am took until almost 8:30am to dry and that was with using a drying spray. Were chipped off and flaking by 3pm. After a load of dishes they were almost completely gone. Would be great for a little girl but I wouldnt wear as my daily polish.
on February 7, 2012
I really picked this collection because I liked the colors. The bottles are small but that's not really a bad thing for me. Most of the time, I won't finish regular sized ones anyway and they will sit around forever until they get thrown away, still half full. The color saturation is really outstanding for only needing one coat. The back of the product says 'long wearing and chip resistant' but I wouldn't quite call it that and it's not the easiest to clean off with remover but overall, I enjoy this product and would buy other kits from Kleancolor.
on April 1, 2014
I like all the colors in this set, especially the teal and the purple as those two colors are hard to find in my local stores. However, this is some of the slowest drying nail polish that I have ever experienced! The majority of the nail polish I own dries in 20-30 minutes but this takes upwards of 45 minutes sometimes and I do not apply it thickly.

Also, I am not sure if I got some defective brushes or not, but on two of the colors the bristles are stiff and have a tendency to fall out while painting my nails. This causes me to have to start the whole nail over because removing the bristle dents the polish. These two colors also do not apply smoothly, instead they are rather rough applications and not at all pretty and smooth like they should be. It is a minor irritation, but still an irritation none the less.

Over all they are good polishes and they do stay on very nicely after they finally dry completely.
on March 28, 2012
Love this mini-set! As expected, the bottles are small, but that's exactly how I like my nail polishes, so I don't get tired of them. As the others said, one coat is all you need - it covers beautifully. It doesn't really chip all that quickly. Usually, nail polish starts to chip on the 2nd-3rd day, no matter how "long lasting" it is, but this one holds wonderfully, especially for dark colours!

However, the brushes are indeed very bad (that's why 4 stars). It's tough to get the side strokes where you need them and how you need them. As to the staining the nails, all polishes of vivid or dark colours do that, that's why I always use a base coat.
on June 20, 2017
My first time using kleancolor and I love it. Only took one coat. Arrived fast. Would buy again. Amazing colors.
on February 6, 2014
It came quickly and the colors are fantastic! I read other reviews about how they stain your nails, but all colored polishes do that so I always use a base coat. I used the turquoise and purple in an ombre design and it is beautiful! I have had it on for 4 days and it is just now starting to chip just a little (with a top coat over it). A little touch-up and it looks like new! I also read complaints about the smell. It does smell a little different than regular polish, but it was't bad at all. It didn't bother me. I will definitely purchase more colors..and you can't beat the price!!