- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by KLIQ Music Gear. Enter code 15PCOFF1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on KLIQ K-PO 6-String Guitar Capo (Black Chrome) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by KLIQ Music Gear. Enter code 15OFFKPO at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on KLIQ Custom Series Instrument Cable (Black/Red Tweed) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by KLIQ Music Gear. Enter code 15OFCORD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on KLIQ AirCell Guitar Strap when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by KLIQ Music Gear. Enter code 15PCOFF4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on KLIQ MetroPitch Metronome Tuner (Black) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by KLIQ Music Gear. Enter code 15PCOFF5 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on KLIQ TinyTune Mini Tuner Pedal when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by KLIQ Music Gear. Enter code 15PCOFF6 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- FREE 3-Year Replacement Warranty Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "KLIQ UberTuner - Clip-On Tuner for All Instruments..." and save 58% off the $44.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
KLIQ UberTuner - Clip-On Tuner for All Instruments - with Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele & Chromatic Tuning Modes
|Sale:||$23.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$20.03 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- FAST & ACCURATE: Spend more time playing, and less time tuning. The UberTuner's advanced Micro Processor and highly sensitive Piezo Sensor will ensure your instrument is accurately tuned in a flash.
- SUPER BRIGHT DISPLAY: The large color display allows you to easily see if you're flat, sharp, or dead-on from any angle. With 3 points of adjustment, you can position the screen in any way you like.
- EASY TO USE: Turn it on, clip it on, and you're ready to tune. Since the tuner detects the pitches directly from your instruments' vibrations, ambient room noise will never get in the way.
- RELIABLE: With a strong and durable design, this tuner was built to last. From light use by the music hobbyist to heavy abuse by the touring road warrior, the UberTuner will get you in tune every time.
- 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: In the unlikely event the KLIQ UberTuner breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Tired of Underperforming Clip-On Tuners? So Were We... Introducing the KLIQ UberTuner
"I’ve owned a ton of clip-on tuners and the UberTuner ranks up there in the top of the class in terms of speed, accuracy, and convenience." -PREMIER GUITAR MAGAZINE
Happy Musicians Agree That the UberTuner Is the Best Tuner They've Ever Used. Here's Why:
- Experience worry-free tuning with ±1 cent accuracy delivered lightening fast
- Wide tuning range of A0–C8
- Variable A4 frequency of 430-450 Hz (pitch calibration)
- Specific tuning modes for guitar, bass, violin, ukulele and chromatic
- Super bright full color display let's you easily see whether you're in tune or not
- Easy to use for beginners, robust enough for pros
- Tuner can attach in front or behind the headstock
- Works with a Capo, as well as with any tuning
- Transposition settings for Bb, Eb, F, and D woodwind and brass instruments
- Hassle free installation of included CR2032 3V battery
- Power save feature for extended battery life
- Sleek and minimalist profile
- Sturdy clip that's built to last
3-Year Manufacturer Guarantee: In the unlikely event the KLIQ UberTuner breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked. We're that confident in our product, and that you'll continue to use it for years to come.
Dare to Compare! Go ahead and compare the KLIQ UberTuner to any other clip-on tuner on the market. Once their tuners take forever to tune, or break after a week of use, feel free to come back and use our tuner. However, your music would prefer it if you'd start tuning your instrument the right way and order a fast, accurate, and durable UberTuner now.
Top customer reviews
1. The UberTuner is built better than the Snark. It has a bigger and brighter display and the clamp is stronger. It just feels more substantial. The arm from the clamp to the tuner is stronger and looks like it will last.
2. When the instrument is in tune, the LED indicator on the Snark will hover in the middle but bounce around a little. This is fine, except when compared to the UberTuner which has an LED circle that lights up around the note you are tuned to. This light stays on and doesn't bounce on and off like the indicator on the Snark.
3. To test each tuner, I clamped the Snark and UberTuner on my guitar at the same time. Both are accurate, but the UberTuner is slightly more responsive. Like I said above, it is easier to tell when the instrument is in tune with the UberTuner since it has the LED circle that lights up.
My only suggestion for the UberTuner is to mark the On/Off button a little more clearly. It is a black button on the side of the black case, next to two other buttons. It would be nice if the On/Off button was either a different color, was raised a little, or had a little nub you could feel with your finger. This would make it a little easier to find and turn the unit on and off without looking so hard for the button. This change would also make it harder to confuse the On/Off button with the other two buttons on the side of the case. The On/Off button on the Snark is a different color and is located on the face of the unit.
Final recommendation: Spend the extra few bucks and get this tuner. It's well worth it!
However, as time went on I began to realize that I wasn't satisfied with the sound of instruments I was tuning with the Kliq. It turns out that the "in tune" area on this is a good deal broader than on my old LCD tuner or my Snark, so that it doesn't so much tell you whether you're in tune as whether you're pretty close. This is not good enough! If I can easily hear the difference, that's a bad sign.
Ultimately I gave this away to a friend who didn't have a tuner and bought a new Snark Super Tight tuner. That model is just as bright and quick to respond as the Kliq, but the precision is also excellent, and it's in the same general price range as the Kliq.
Good try, Kliq, but no cigar this time! Come back with a new model that is more precise and you'll have a product I can recommend to friends with confidence.
Because clip-on tuners like KLIQ rely on the vibrations to tune, it must be able to be attached to the instrument. On the cello, the clip can easily be attached to the scroll (which is probably the thickest part of the cello where one would think to attache the tuner.) You can also attach it to the bridge for tuning. It doesn't really get in the way of bowings for tuning. Probably easiest to have the tuner clipped to the C-string side of the bridge and have the display adjusted to face you. You can also attach it to the tailpiece, but in my experience, there tuning with the KLIQ attached to the tailpiece is different from the tuning with the tuner attached to the scroll or the bridge. (The scroll and bridge tunings are similar/same.)
The tuner is small. On lesson days, I just clip the tuner to the cello's bridge before place the instrument inside the case. When I get to my l esson, the tuner is ready when I take the instrument out of the case. I switch it on, tune, then take it off and set it aside by clipping it to the music stand or the case.
It doesn't provide the tuning accuracy some smartphone apps offer (i.e. showing tuning frequencies, and frequency deviations down to cents, And while I do have a tuner on my phone, I prefer not to bring my phone into the lesson room to avoid distraction. The KLIQ UberTuner gives me a tuner without the possible "distraction" from a phone while having my lessons.
Most recent customer reviews
Visual display is clear and big enough to see without any problem.