Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 159 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 181 reviews
on February 27, 2014
as the title states these luggage tags look good from the photos of them on Amazon but when I received them they are the cheapest made pieces of junk that I have had the misfortune of purchasing but since they don't cost much I found it much easier just to throw them in the trash rather than go through the trouble of shipping them back to Amazon for a refund. They are made of the thinnest metal with the thinnest paper insert that is not secure at all and the edges of the metal are so then that I have no doubt they will damage my expensive leather luggage. Of course all reviews are nothing more than personal opinions and so somebody else's experience might be different than my own but this is my experience for what it's worth.
on June 18, 2014
These came fast and we have used them on a trip. They stayed on to spite the rough handling on the bus.
on October 29, 2014
These did the job just fine, and for a good price. The fastening mechanisms are secure.
on November 18, 2014
Arrived as described. I am pleased with purchase.
on May 18, 2014
They were what I wanted with design but I would have paid more for something a little more heavy duty. Material feels more like plastic than metal.
on August 3, 2014
Nothing special here. We attached them to our luggage, checked it, and they were still there when we picked up our baggage at our destination. Would purchase again.
on December 11, 2013
For the price, it's good to have this set of 5. It would have been better if the sheet are just lines instead of putting "Name, address, etc." because the city section is shorter line than the state. It would have been the opposite. If you don't like the sheet that came with it, you can easily replace it and write your information. I believe these tags can withstand rough treatment at the airport.
I will update this review as soon as I am done with my travel. =)

Being practical, I am happy with this purchase.
on March 10, 2014
These worked wonderfully on our trip! Bought them to identify our luggage on our cruise and these tags worked GREAT!! I recommend them to anyone needing identity tags. I was even able to put one on my camera strap so it was identifiable when I sat it down on a table. They are easily strapped on and come off just as easily. The different colors are great to fit different personalities and choices! Would recommend them to anyone traveling!! But like I stated before, also GREAT for things around the house...camera, camera bag, laptop bag, etc.
on May 18, 2014
If you have ever had luggage tags stolen, they probably your address on a card that could be removed. No one steals the ones with your address imprinted on them, but you don't really want your address to show.

These tags have removable cards with the address hidden and a wire fastener to deter thieves. They look good too.
on July 2, 2014
The product is exactly what I thought it would be. I can resuse them and they are color coded for each family member in my household.