Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 158 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 180 reviews
on October 24, 2014
There are several color and style options to choose from for this item. I noticed a lot of customers reviewed the plastic tags, but the metal ones weren't getting as much attention. So, here we go:

I ordered the metal tags in red. One of the more common complaints I on here is that the tags come with cheap plastic bands. The metal ones in fact come with a nicer metal band with a screw connector. I like the strength of the band, but there is no lock, so the cable may unscrew over time.

The tags themselves are made a thin anodized metal. They look nice, but may be a little too thin to hold up to the kind of beating they will take at the airport. I'll update this review once I've taken them on a few flights.

All in all, the metal tags are decent quality, which is pretty good considering their low price. If you need them quickly, they are also available on Prime for a bit more (just search for Kloud City). Using this seller, mine were shipped directly from China and arrived at my house in California 8 days later. That's slower than Prime, but faster than most items I've bought from China.

Happy travels!
on December 24, 2014
Perfect. As expected/ Thanks.

DIGITAL SIGNATURE

I like to close my reviews with a THANK YOU because I do appreciate you investing your precious time in reading my material. We live in a complex complicated world where time is at a premium. I do pray you found this review like my others informative and helpful in aiding your next purchasing decision. Your comments are always welcome and I make every attempt to reply to comments as time permits. Again THANK YOU for the opportunity to aid you in spending your hard earned money wisely.

I am not employed or receive any compensation by the manufacture or any organization promoting this product or additional hardware. I purchased or received as a gift my product like anyone else and just sharing my myriad thoughts and experience with you.

I hereby extend to you a plethora of blessing of good health and welling being. Bless you all.

2015 Copyrighted by Dr. Gary Drury
on July 15, 2014
The concept behind this is good--something you can write on without sharing too much information with the person behind you in line at the airport, for example, but sturdy enough that it won't rip off when the luggage goes through its dangerous journey through many hands and machines to actually get on the plane.

Unfortunately, it is not quite sturdy enough--the first time I used it, it came out of the baggage carousel at my destination still attached to my luggage, but literally crumpled with sharp edges exposed and poking my luggage.

Second area to note is that while there is one line readable, there seem to be only two options for someone to get the written information on the rest of the tag: fully unscrew and detach the tag, which, in my mind, increases the likelihood of the tag never being re-attached, or for someone to try and bend the edges of the metal down to try to read it, which would make it quite difficult to use again.

In conclusion, this is not a bad product, but I will look for a different design for my next purchase.
on September 16, 2014
It's okay for the price I paid. If there's one thing to change, it would be the tag belt. It's made of slightly rigid plastic that you need to bend a bit harder to keep them in place. But so far, they are still attached to my kids' lunchboxes and backpack with no problems. I customized the badge to replace the cardboard name label that came with it. I will not purchase this again. I would look for a better quality elsewhere
on July 19, 2014
Wanted something for my son's upcoming trip. The tags came right on time. Easy to write on. Come with a card for one time use (I guess you can then use the back or replace with your own paper), but the pack has enough to identify your suitcases as they come from the belt. They have a plastic / transparent screen on the opening, and you slide the card back through the side.
on March 1, 2015
We bought these to label our diaper bag and other bags we use for our son. They work great and your info stays hidden for privacy until the tag is removed. Great price for good durable tags that don't look ugly. Nice and streamlined. I plan to buy more to identify my husband's work bag and our gym bags.
on July 2, 2014
The product is exactly what I thought it would be. I can resuse them and they are color coded for each family member in my household.
on June 12, 2014
Purchased these for a trip to Europe and was not too sure if they would hold up. The construction is not top notch and the clear band that holds it on to the suitcase seems to be a bit flimsy. I was wrong! They are great tags for the price and held up on our almost three week trip in which we traveled extensively. There was no issue with any of the tags (used four in total) and they will be used again soon.

Great price for a nice selection of colors. These are highly recommended for anyone looking for inexpensive luggage tags. Also, helped with trying to identify bags in the airport baggage claim area.
on December 11, 2013
For the price, it's good to have this set of 5. It would have been better if the sheet are just lines instead of putting "Name, address, etc." because the city section is shorter line than the state. It would have been the opposite. If you don't like the sheet that came with it, you can easily replace it and write your information. I believe these tags can withstand rough treatment at the airport.
I will update this review as soon as I am done with my travel. =)

Being practical, I am happy with this purchase.
on March 30, 2015
No protective cover on the part that had you name address. So if you use ink or a marker that bleeds and it gets wet well you know what will happen. I had a couple old ID holder and took the plastic covers off them and cut them in half and slid them in between the frame and the information card. The plastic covered 2 completely and 2 mostly. Either way, you are gonna want to laminate them so they are still readable if they get wet.